Family Outting.

Riley West.

Tonight was a family outting. Mom, Dad, North, Saint, Jack, and I decided to go to dinner and then maybe the boardwalk. Since the whole ordeal with Mom and Dad, this would be the real official time we'd be out as a family.

I walked into the restaurant, holding Jack's hand while cameras flashed all around us. I got annoyed, but I stayed calm and collected.

"There's my baby!" Dad hugged me, kissing my forehead.

Mom hugged Jack, while I moved on to my younger silbings. After hugging them, I pulled my Mom into a tight hug.

"Let's sit." Dad said.

Conversations sprung. Dad and Jack had a deep conversation but kept it to where I couldn't hear. I was too busy talking with North.

"Uncle Khloe got us a pony." North said.

"Did she? That's awesome, Nori." I tell her. "Have you rode it yet?"

She nods her head. "Yup. I'm a big girl! I rode by myself."

"I'm proud of you, Nori." I kiss her cheek before bouncing Saint in my lap as he tried to color on the kids menu.

"How has the app coming along?" Mom asked.

"We have the base of it done. Just need to work on a few minor things, and then it's good for launch." I tell her.

Unlike all of my aunts, my app is completely free. You don't need a membership or anything. Everything is free, and nothing is locked. It just seemed fair.

"I'm excited! You're really getting into the big leagues now." She says, patting my hand.

"And I love it, I do. But it's been stressful." I sigh.

"I know, sweetie. It'll be okay." She assures.

~

Dinner was amazing. I held North as Jack held my hand. We walked infront of my parents, as Dad held Saint.

Jack and North were too busy laughing to worry about anything else. I swear he's good with kids. It makes me wonder if he'd he happy to have children.

"Anyone want ice cream?" Dad asked us.

"Me!" We all shouted.

~

Jack Gilinsky.

"Now would be a good time to do it." Kayne told me as he gave me Riley's ice cream cone.

I handed her the cone and waited for her to turn away before kneeling on one knee.

"Sissy!" North exclaimed from behind me.

She turned around and froze. God, please be on my side during this.

"Riley West, words cannot describe how I feel about you. I know we're young, but I know I lov you and I see no one else in my life but you and maybe some little us' running around. You were there for me whenever I needed you. You were always supportive, no matter what I did or what came our way. I love you, Riley. So, Riley West, will you marry me?" I ask.

She clapped a hand over her mouth as tears streamed down. She bent down and sat on my knee. I slipped the ring on her finger as she pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"Welcome to the family, JG." Kayne said as we stood up.

"He was always a part of it." Kim says, smiling as a tear strayed.

**************************************