Paris.

Riley West.

I got off the plane with my Mom. I decided to come to Paris Fashion Week with her and North. At first, I wasn't going to come but why not? I haven't seen them in a long time and I wanted to spend as much time with them as I possibly could.

"Riley! How does it feel to be back in the spotlight?"

The questions didn't stop. They kept coming. Mom gripped my hand tighter as I carried North with my free arm. I kept my head down, doing what I do best - ignoring the paps.

"Finally, took you long enough," Mom told Jonathon Cheban as he pulled up in a limo.

"Sorry," He chuckled. "There was complications."

All Mom did was nod. We climbed in and got comfortable. It would be a long ride to the resort we'll be staying at.

North curled into my side and fell asleep. I tuned out of Mom's and Food God's conversation as I looked through Pinterest.

"Mom, I want a tattoo," I told her.

"Don't you have some already?" She asks me.

I nod. "Nothing's wrong with getting another one,"

She smiles. "Then, driver! Head to the nicest tattoo shop they have here!"

The Driver nodded as I showed Jonathon and Mom what tattoo I wanted. They fell in love with it.

~

I posted a picture to Instagram

Caption: Got another tattoo here in Paris! If you're ever here, go to 'French Kisses Tatts'! They did an amazing job, so friendly too!

I took pictures with them then left the building.

"It came out really well," Jonathon told me.

Mom snapchatted pictures and videos of it and us.

"I know! I'm so amazed and in love with," I ran my index over it as I smiled.

"Your Dad says it suits you," Mom said, showing me the text.

"Dad...I miss him," I pout slightly. "Is he coming?"

She nods. "He is,"

I smiled again. My Dad, my best friend.

************************