Birthday Boy.

Riley Kardashian West.

I woke up with a huge smile on my face when I remembered where I was. Last night, I flew in with North and Saint on the private jet. Dad had came to pick us up, he was still half asleep so I drove the way back since he has a concert tonight.

After getting dressed and putting on my black knee-high boots, I was out the door to go see my favorite boys. I walked fast to their room which was only five doors down from mine.

"Riley's here!" I heard Skate shout.

I laughed as Skate opened the door and pulled me into a massive hug. I hugged my friend back before being thrown into another hug by JJ (Jack Johnson).

"Where's my birthday boy?" I ask as I looked for Gilinsky.

I hugged Gilinsky from behind as he brushed his teeth. He looked up and instantly smiled. I kissed his bare back and smiled at him in the mirror. He finished brushing his teeth.

"Happy birthday," I tell him.

He turns me around and sets me on the counter. He stands in between my legs as I wrap them as well as my arms around him. He sets his hands on my hips.

"Thank you, babygirl," He smiles his beautiful smile.

A knock on the bathroom door stops us from leaning in too close. JJ was standing there with Skate, Dad, and Tyga behind him.

"Princess, we heading out," Dad tells me. "You coming with?"

I nod and hug Gilinsky close to me. I always hung out with the guys more.

~

"Yo, Ri," JJ got my attention as we sat at the booth in the restaurant. I hummed at him. "You know G and Destiney broke up, huh?"

I looked at G. "Since when? Why didn't you tell me?"

"She thinks we're together, that I'm cheating on her so I told her she was right." He threw an arm around my waist.

"So, I can post this?" I ask him, showing the picture we took earlier. He laughs and nods.

- TWITTER -
@RileyKardashianWest
'Happy birthday to my baby boy ❤️ I love ya!'

- TWITTER -@RileyKardashianWest'Happy birthday to my baby boy ❤️ I love ya!'

-

Jack went and retweeted it, while everyone else did. Even Dad, shocking.

"You're my crazy girl," He put his forehead on mine.

**************************