Chapter 3

Walking towards the elevator with Dr. Scar, yapping my ear off about how happy he was to have an intern especially a male one. He has this look in his eye that said he would love to fuck me....the old bastard better not try anything or I will kill him in a way that would make 1st degree murders look like child's play.

By the time we get to the 7th floor the old man has ran out of ideas to talk about and is now asking me about my life. I don't respond. He opens Fantasy's door and she looks exactly like she did yesterday, hooked up to machines and lonely.

"This is Fantasy Cruz," Dr. Scar saw me staring at her "she's the daughter of Lillian and Scott Cruz, they're members of the supreme court." he checked her vitals and everything else.

"Do her parents visit her often?" Sitting in the chair beside her bed

"I'm afraid not, their duties take up a lot of their time."

"How long has she been like this?" Already knowing the answer but didn't want him to get suspicious.

"Four years, we can't figure out what's wrong with her and her organs will give out soon but no one knows when."

"Thank you doctor" He nods his head and checks everything one more time, writes it on his clipboard and walks out, already forgetting about me.

I stare at Fantasy's face and wonder how she's not crazy, just sitting in the darkness, inside her head with no one to talk to. Her parents don't visit her at all. And if I counted right she had to be in a coma since she was 10.

Oh yeah this girl really needed a friend. Once I got semi-comfortable in the chair, I went inside her head.

She didn't see me yet, so I watched her be very graceful as she spins in circles in a ballerina position. I didn't see what she was wearing yesterday but today she was wearing black tights with a black skin tight tank top that had flowers all over it.

We're still surrounded by darkness; I'll have to ask her why she doesn't imagine herself in a place that brings her peace, instead of complete darkness. The next few seconds, surprised and scared the shit out of me.

I guess she twisted her ankle or something because she started to fall.

She was at least 20 feet away from me, I ran to catch her. She was halfway to the floor when I got on my knees and slid towards her. She landed in my arms and is basically in my lap. There was a thud in my chest that wasn't supposed to be there but I paid no attention to it.

Fantasy was breathing heavily and still had her eyes closed, I opened my mouth to ask if she's ok but then she opened her grayish silver eyes. Three more thuds happened. The way she looked is doing things to me that had me thinking of her in lustful, wet, sinful daydreams. Her hair sprawled all over my lap, her breathing heavily, her pretty red lips bit by her teeth or mine, her underneath me, her.... "Thantos, Are you ok?" Looking at me with wide eyes, god she looks so tempting and so fucking innocent.

"Yes, Neve Bianco, I'm just fine. Sei?" my voice was strained and was using my Italian accent

She tilted her head to the side, slightly rubbing against my friend, I held in a groan.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, thank you for catching me"

"No problem" I untucked my legs from under me but didn't get up. Fantasy continued to lay on my lap and seemed to be completely comfortable.

We sat in silence for a while, me staring at her and her staring at me. She looked like she was fascinated. Wonder what she found so fascinating.

"Hey Thantos,"