Chapter 29

Shaw walks into his classroom after his lunch break to see a note on his desk. He looks around the room to see no one else is there.

He doesn't know why there would be a note on his desk since his wife doesn't just leave letters and his daughter was too lazy to.

He sits in his chair looking at the note before finally deciding that it was probably just a love letter from one of his students.

Opening it he read, "Come to your study once midnight comes, don't tell anyone"

He read it again just to make sure then tore the paper and threw it away just as his wife comes in.

"Hey babe" they kissed and talked about everything but the note that Lorenzo had. He never said anything to his wife because he didn't want to worry her but he couldn't help but feel that sense of dread.

*******************************************************

Once midnight came, Shaw slowly and quietly got out of bed and went to his study, only to see Sebastian, Vivian, and Henry.

He closes the door and waits for one of them to say something.

The girl says, "Did anyone know you were coming tonight?"

Shaw looks at the three of them and takes a sit in his chair, "No, why are you here?"

Henry rolls his eyes, "Oh so your buddy, Mr. Grim didn't tell you that Thantos been taken by the council?"

Shaw's eyes get slightly bigger, "No when did he get taken?"

Vivian, "a month ago, and that's why we're here."

Seb looks in Shaw's eyes, "we have a plan to get him out but we need your help"

Shaw nods his head, "What do I need to do?"

"Before you agree to help willingly you need to know that you will never see your family when the plan begins"

Shaw looked surprise before he slowly nodded his head thoughtfully.

It was quiet for a minute or two before Shaw said, "I'll become a fugitive if I help you, wont I?"

Vivian said softly, "In a way, yes"

"I'll help so long as neither of them gets hurt"

Seb nods his head, "Done"

"ok, now what am I suppose to do?"

They tell him the plan and he nods his head to it.

Until he remembers, "What did you mean by me doing it willingly?"

Henry shrugged his shoulders, "the first part of the plan would still had happened whether you wanted it to or not"

Seb quickly intervenes, "you have 24 hours to say your goodbyes and have everything in order"

When Shaw nodded the three teenagers flash back to Fantasy's house.

Once there they see Fantasy drinking hot chocolate with the others.

Vivian says to Fantasy, "He agreed to it"

She nodded her head and called out as she gave them some hot chocolate, "Jade, Raven, Nicky, and Lily"

Once she had their attention, "get ready in two days you guys are up next"

She waited for them to nod their heads before she looks at Rick, "you and Alex can start when the sun comes up"

They nodded their heads as well

"Mack and Chris," they looked at her, "you will start when everyone comes back. Kayla and Sara you'll start right after them"