Chapter 35

She smiled then crawled on top of me but didn't let her body touch me fully.

We didn't say anything for a few minutes, not really believing that we were truly seeing each other again. I thought I would never get to touch my queen again because of the council.

With that in mind I grabbed Fantasy's hips and flipped us over. She gasped and I took that advantage to kiss her ruby red lips. She moaned and gripped my hair. We kept kissing with me moving my hands on her body until I heard a rip. Looking down I see my claws out but now I have patches of fur going up my arms.

"Amo's wife said that when you got all of your powers, your lycan came fully out as well."

I nodded my head and poked my tongue out to fell that my fangs came out as well. I stared at my gentle queen when I remembered that my queen isn't so gentle when I'm gone.

I tried not to smile when I asked, "Love, what did you do when I was gone?"

She smiled innocently at me, "Oh nothing just blew up a few things."

I laughed softly as I put my fangs and claws away, "I would say that you shouldn't have done it and to not do it again but I feel like that would go though one ear and out the other."

"You know it would" She kissed me softly then pulled away, "we need to help your friend"

"Yeah I know, I just need a few more kisses before I show that I'm alive"

She giggled when I pecked her eyes, lips, and neck. This lead to neither of us having clothes, she started tracing the new scars with tears in her eyes.

I rubbed her cheeks, "Don't cry love"

"But-"

"No buts just answer this; do you still love me with all the scars and burns?"

She looked mad, "Of course I do"

I kissed her and whispered, "Then don't think any of this is your fault and don't be upset about it. Besides the scars make me look more badass anyway"

She tries not to smile but fails and rolls her eyes. I kissed her again and we made love until we were both exhausted.

I held her in my arms for some time and decided that we better get up before the others come in the room and see us like this. I kissed her lips one more time before I get up, to put on some pants before I hold out my hand for her to grab.

She grabs it and lifts her arms for me to put a shirt on her. I pick up one of my shirts and put it on her before we left the room hand in hand.

Walking into the living room I see everyone there talking until me and Fantasy walk in and sit in the master chair with her on my lap.

It was quiet for a few seconds before the questions of how I'm feeling and all that other shit came from all of them even Shaw, until I raised my hand to shut them up.

"Thank you for saving me, I don't know what would've happened otherwise but to answer your other questions I'm fine as is Fantasy but we can't stay here. We need to go get old Bobby before the council kills him and find some lady called Esmeralda."

Seb chuckles lightly, "When do we start?"

"In an hour"

Everyone packed up whatever they brought and put it in the Germany home, Fantasy was packing what she wanted to bring with her slowly. And I let her knowing that she wanted some time to remember the good memories that she had, I went and made sure that all the windows and doors were locked.

I stood by the front door watching as Fantasy came down the stairs slowly. Once she was finally in front of me I grabbed her hips and said, "We can always come back love"