Destiny

**Unedited

Dakota's POV.

"I'm so not in the mood to do this!" I groan to Aunt Brenda as I let the pen slip out of my grasp in my hand and roll of to the edge of the table.

"Now, now, Kota," She scolds, slamming her hand down to the pen that was just about to roll off the table. "That's not an attitude I expect you to have, OK?"

I roll my eyes but take the pen and continue to attempt my essay of analysing poems.

Chaney's POV.

"Yeah, man." I mumble to Mac down the phone.

I'm really not interested in speaking to him today.

"Bu-"

I cut him off, annoyed that he is disrupting my research.

"I gotta go, bye." And with that, I end the call.

I turn back to the computer and continue to type on what I had planned before.

'The legend of Te Golden Wolfs.' I type and pressed search.

As soon as my computer finished loading, I clicked on the first site and started to read it.

'The Golden Wolves.

Believed to be extinct thousands of years ago.

They were made truly by the Moon Goddess herself, grabbing two stars and turning them into werewolves, making them become mates.

Many day she done this because she feared that the species of werewolves were in danger.

The Stars or the Golden Wolves names were: Corleen Marthel Moon and Jonson Colt Moon.'

I froze right there, staring blankly at the computer screen. Corleen and Jonson? Thats what I heard people calling my mums name and I often heard about her mate Jonson.

I read on, tying to discover more pieces of information.

'The two Stars had a fate to be killed. But there children was to rule the werewolves. The Goddess sent down two Guardians to watch over the pups until they are fully grown and discover their identity.'

My mind instantly skipped to Zayn and Chloe.

That must mean that me and Dakota are the children of the Star Wolves. But how is that possible when Mums fur was not gold?

Question after question is being fired in my head, leaving my more confused than ever.

'Kota,' I say through mind link.

'What? I'm trying to do my essay!' She grumpily replies.

'Come up here, I need to show you something.'

I hear her mumble the words, 'this better be important' before she cuts me off and her footsteps are being heard up the stairs.

"What do you want Chaney?" She grumbles barging into my room.

I usher her over and make her sit down on my bed

I tell her everything I've read so far in a hushed tone, making sure no one else can hear us.

"So," She starts. "Your telling me that Mum and Dad are the Golden Wolves?"

I nod my head in response and turn back to the computer.

I scroll down the page in order to collect more information.

'The children of the Golden Wolves are to come with advanced powers.