Epilogue

12 Years Later

Rae's POV

It's been 12 years since I was put with the Grace boys. Today we're having a family reunion. All of the boys and their families will be here. It's going to be interesting to have all of us together in one place. Of course we've seen each other and we keep in touch, but we haven't all been together in forever. I'm getting ready for the party now. I'm hosting it at my house. Well, the house that's a home to me and Shane and our family.

**********

"Mommy!" I hear my little 3 year old son yell.

"Tyler!" I smile as he leaps into my arms. "Where's your dad?"

"He's right here!" Shane answers. Tyler giggles.

"The boys will be here in 2 hours, so we have to finish making the food and tidying the house." I tell Shane.

"Alright then, let's get to work." He nods his head.

I take Tyler and set him in the living room where all of his toys are. Shane turns on some music and we get started. I stay in the kitchen and finish all of the food. Shane goes around the house picking up any clutter. I'm hoping that we'll have enough time to get ready ourselves.

********

An hour and a half later the house is looking spotless. We only have like 30 minutes to get dressed, so I race upstairs and into my bedroom. I throw on a nice sundress and some sandals. I go over to my vanity and start putting on some light makeup. Once I finish, I run a comb through my hair. I take the curling iron and fix up my auburn curls.

Once I'm all done, I take Tyler upstairs and get him all cleaned up. I brush his light brown hair and put him into a cute green and blue button down top and some cargo shorts. I put his Converse on and he's ready to go.

I find Shane downstairs in the kitchen wearing a black tee shirt, jeans, and some Vans. I check the time and see that everyone should be arriving in 5 minutes. I set Tyler down and he starts to run around.

DING DONG! The doorbell rings. I go over to the door and open it up. I find Sterling and his wife Caitlin waiting there with their 6 year old daughter Danielle.

"Sterling!" I greet. I give him a huge hug.

"Hey Rae. Long time, no see." He smiles. "You remember Caitlin and Dani, don't you?"

"Of course." I give Caitlin a hug.

"It's good to see you Rae." Caitlin says.

"Hey Dani, Tyler's in the living room if you want to go say hi." I tell her  as bend down to Dani's height.

"Thanks for having us. Where's Shane?" Sterling asks as he and his wife step inside.

"In the kitchen pigging out on food most likely." I answer. Sterling and Caitlin walk into the other room. 

As I'm closing he door, I notice a car pull up to the house. Out steps Spencer and his wife. He walks up the path holding his wife's hand, who's belly has now grown to the size of a watermelon. Last time I saw them, she was only like 2 months along, but that was 5 months ago.

"Spencer!" I grin. He gives me a hug. "Hi Riley."

"Hey Rae." Spencer smiles.

"Hello Rae." Riley greets.

"Sterling's already here. They're in the kitchen." I tell the couple. They nod and walk off to the other room.

Next to arrive are Noah and Liam. They both came with their girlfriends. It's weird to think that Liam has a girlfriend, but he's 20 years old, after all. I say hi to the 2 of them and tell them where the others are. They join the rest of the family in the kitchen.

Now, we're only waiting on Griffin, Eli, and Isaac. I haven't seen Isaac in a long time. He's been distant from the entire family. I don't even know if he's coming tonight.

When Griffin arrives, he's accompanied by his wife Iris, his 5 year old son Drew, and his 4 year old daughter Megan. They 4 of them go into the kitchen and start saying hi to everyone else.

Eli finally arrives with his husband Johnny. It may come as a surprise, but Eli came out a while ago, when he was 18. None of us had a problem with it. I give him a hug and lead him and his husband into the kitchen.

All of us are talking, laughing, eating, and enjoying each other's company. It feels amazing to have everyone back under the same roof. Well, almost everyone.

Almost 3 hours had passed, and there was still no sign of Isaac. The others weren't as bothered by it because they were used to Isaac not being here, but I really wanted to see him. I was hoping that he would show up.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Everyone stopped what they were doing to find out who it was. I went over to the door and pulled it open. And standing outside on the doorstep was Isaac. I engulfed him in an enormous hug.

"Isaac!" I smile. "I'm so glad you could make it."

"Anything for you, Rae." He whispered in my ear.

Everyone took turns saying hi to Isaac and giving him hugs. When we were all settled, we continued the party. It must've went on for hours. And there were no signs of us stopping. I mean, how could we? We were all together again having a great time and laughing our asses off. I had always missed living with the Grace boys.

A/N: Hey darlings!!!! So this is the end of the story😢. Please vote and comment what your favorite part was! Peace out losers!

P.S: I was thinking of doing an alternate ending after this. Would you like that? Let me know in the comments.