Chapter 8

We went into Grillby's and we seen that the whole place was full of monsters and humans together. Sans lower his head and whisper to me.

"This is the most busiest place I've ever seen it."

I had to agree, this has been the most busiest ever. Specially for Grillby. I look to see him going to and foe of every table that was fill. Poor guy, at least he's making a living for his family. Me and Sans look at the bar counter to see that every seat except the far corner was filled with a few dogs and couple human men.

Sans sighs saying, "welp I guess one of us would have to stand."

I told him that's I'll stand while he goes ahead and sit in the chair. He look at me a bit worry. I think after what happen yesterday kinda got him a bit worry that I might do that again. He shrugs as he put his hands in his pockets.

"If you're sure about it kid. That's alright to me."

I nod as he went to the corner to sit in the chair while I stand next to him between him and a male human with a heavy brown coat and a black beard and hair. He did made me a little creepy just the way he glares at me. But I did felt safe with Sans right beside me.

We waited till Grillby came back and handing a glass of water to a dog next to the creepy man. Then Grillby saw us and walk over to us. Grillby sighs tiredly.

"I'm sorry for the wait Sans, Frisk, I'm really busy today."

Sans nods, "yeah, I can see that."

Grillby look at me and smiles pulling his glasses up, "I see that you're feeling better, Frisk."

I nod a little.

Grillby then ask the both of us what we want. Sans as always order a bottle of ketchup and a hot dog. I order a glass of milk and a ham cheese hamburger. Grillby wrote that down on his little notebook and thank us before he left to go into the kitchen.

Sans turn to see two white dogs one male and one female walking up to him. Both are wearing blue police uniforms with same yellow badges on their shirts to the right. I knew those two well. The male is Dogamy and the female is Dogareessa. Those two always flirting with each other and totally in love with each other. They should get marry one of these days. I mean they been together for like forever. Even Papyrus agree that those two should get marry and grow a family of their own.

Sans ask, "hey Dogamy, Dogareessa, what's you two lovebirds been up to?"

Both dogs laugh at Sans' pun. Dogamy was the first to speak.

"Not much, just been kinda busy with our job since we finally came up to the surface."

Dagareessa nods, "indeed but we've been together for a long time. Isn't that right honey?"

Dogamy nods, "indeed darling. My sweet little pumpkin you."

I smiled at them. Sans began to talk to them and of course telling his puns. Grillby came out and bring our drink to us. I thank him and Sans saw the ketchup and began to drink it. I look at the creepy man. I saw the man giving Sans an odd look. I really wanted to tell him that it's none of his business but I didn't because I knew that would be rude.

Dogamy and Dogaressa began to flirt with each other. Sans still kept his puns going as always. As I waited for Grillby to bring the food out. That's when the creepy man tap me on the shoulder. I jump a little and he laughs a little.

"Woah there sweetie, didn't mean to rattle ya."

Man was he creepy. Especially when he just call me sweetie. The only one who said that to me is my Mom. Which she has every right to. Since I'm her daughter. Yet I began to feel unease about this man.