Letters to You

(Honestly now that I'm done with the book I've realised how this has nothing to do with the rest of it... Oops?)
Prologue

'I'm broken do you see me?' I write on my last letter to him.. 'I'm blinded cause you are everything I see'

As I walk up to his door my head turns to face the floor and I set the letter, that I had folded neatly in a purple envelope, on the ground and leave.

I love him.

Why can't he just love me to, I know it's not that easy, though I wish it could be.

I turn to look at his house, It's quite a large house and I say, "when you open your arms and hold her close tonight, it just won't feel right"
I walk home with him in my mind.
"Get out, get out, get outta my head and fall into my arms instead, I don't, I don't, don't know what it is but I need that one thing and you got that one thing, I close my eyes and look to the sky.
"Help me please, I need him, I really really need him. But I guess you can't make him need me can you.." I open my eyes again and walk into my house. it was more like a little studio. it was 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and the kitchen dinning room and living room are combined into one small area. well what more can I afford I am a broke college student who has nothing better to do than write letters to my lifelong cush obviously he will never like me back. Yep that's me, and I have never been afraid to admit my crush.