Letter10- SomethingGreat

Hiya... I was planning on updating yesterday, but I've been so busy I think this will be my only update for today. We are going shopping then to watch Catching Fire later! But I dunno if I'm gonna update again today. and I have school tomorrow. Then dance.. So I'll try.

___________________________

I shot out of bed today, I was almost late for school. I've been working hard on keeping my grades up, I have mostly A's now, I have one B and that's in science, I hate science. I like a lot of my classes it's just science can be so boring, and I can't always concentration with you sitting next to me Love. You wouldn't if you had the choice. You got in trouble for being loud with all those new friends of yours. We have lunch right before that class starts, so it's shorter than the rest of my classes which makes me happy. Being around you hurts. The fact that you don't care is what hurts most.

Classes go by fast but lunch was really slow. I sat alone at the table by the trash can where you and I used to sit. It's not the only empty table in the lunch room, but I'd rather sit there. Sometimes the lunch lady's come talk to me, there really sweet. We used to make fun of them with the ugly little hairnets, but knowing them now, I would take all of that back.

During science you didn't look at me, you got in trouble for asking the girls across from us for a pencil. Smart move. I laughed though Love. You tried to tell him you were just asking for a pencil, but he insisted that you were up to no good. In science I decided to write my letter, because I finished my work before anyone else. So I rip a piece  of paper out of my binder, then picked up a pencil and begin

'One day you'll come into my world and you'll say it all, you'll say we'll be together even when your lost. Love one day you'll say these words I've thought but never said. Maybe you'll say were better off together. Love I want you here with me, like how I pictured it. So I don't have to keep imagining. common jump out at me, common bring everything. Is it too much to ask for something great? Love, one day I'll come in to your world and get it right.'

I don't have an envelope with me so I get my purse that is wrapped around my chest, fold up the paper, then put it away.