Letter 8- Stuck in the Moment

I am uploading this a lot, I just really enjoy writing it. I hope you enjoy reading it. This song I'm gonna use I don't want any hate on, it's Stuck In The Moment, but Justin Bieber. He might not be my favorite person ever but I like this song. :P ENJOY!

___________________________

You came back to school today, you still wouldn't talk to me, you broke your leg playing football. Well I guess all is fair in love and war, if that makes any sense in this moment. You face keeps running through my mind, thought it's usually your words that I can't forget. Your curly brown hair and you bright Blue eyes. I remember you we were little and you asked my dad how to grow facial hair. It seemed a little awkward to him, do you still want facial hair Love, I think you look perfect without it. Are you still as confident as you used to be? I found something new to love! I was watch the X-Factor and they were preforming one of my favorite songs ever, it was Torn love, I bet you would've know that if I would've asked you my favorite song. You know everything about me. I just can't seem to understand you. Though I wish I could.

'Romeo&Juliet, bet they never felt the way I felt, Bonnie&Clide never had to hide like we did. I don't wanna let and I don't wanna let you know that there could be something real between is two, who knew? I don't wanna fall but I'm tripping in our hearts, and it's reckless and clumsy but I know you can't love me. I'm fighting ever once of my fibers but ain't no way it's gonna end right, but I'm still stuck in the moment with you. Forgive me Love?'

I fold the paper put in my envelope, that we never seem to run out of, the put it in the drawer in my room.

"Sorry love, I really am sorry."

___________________________

It's so short but I tried. :P this song was harder than the others because I am Directioner and I just understand those songs better. This one is more of a forbidden Love rather than just love that isn't accepted so yeah! If you have a song you want me to use i'd be happy to try!