Letter 11- Irrestiable

Ok so I got o. Wattpad a noticed I have like 70+ votes and that makes me happy so I decided I'd stop being lazy and write. Although I love to write, I have to force myself to update rather than write it in my writing journal. :P so here go go. Also with this one to I have no idea when I'll have the video, I'll try my best to get it on here! <3

___________________________

I wake up to a scream, even though it was only me in my dreams, I shot up, heart beating fast. That dream was about you Love. I can't stop dreaming and thinking of you, but I herd you and your friends were going to hangout at my favorite place. We used to go there, your taking your girlfriend. She's a lot prettier than me, so I understand why you'd love her. I know Jesus made me to be who I am, not perfect. Sometimes I wish I was though. So you'd accept me. I want you to accept me and love me, but will you ever, I don't blame you, no one does. When I think of love I for think about family, I think about you Love. You're honestly all I think about, anything that enters me mind reminds me of you. I got out of bed, it was a Saturday morning, I walk out towards the kitchen only to see a drunk passed out Mother laying in the floor. Every Saturday since daddy died she's done this. She really does miss him. But I promise you Love, Miss him so much more. Mom rarely goes and buys the food to feed us, mostly because she's eats out, because of work and she doesn't care enough to buy food so that I can eat. I walk over to her an. Grab some money out of her back pocket, and get her keys out of her pocket. Usually she stays there past out all Saturday and notices that I go out to buy food. I head out to the car and see you walking with he down the sidewalk, you look over at me your eyes look so empty, you look so lifeless, I look away. I unlock the car door and get in, I pull out of the driveway and head out on my way.

When I was out at the store I just bought things that I could eat over the week, and some paper, because we were running out. I lay the food down and put the extra money in the drawer next to my letters, which reminds me that I was gonna write today. So I get a piece of paper and and pencil and begin to write.

'I'd try to make you stay or ask if your okay, but you would never answer. I'd ask you to stay the night or ask if your alright, but you don't have the answer. Heartache, doesn't last forever. I'd say I'm fine. Midnight ain't no time for laughed when you'd say goodbye. It makes your lips, so kissable and your kiss, unmissable, your fingertips, so touchable, and your eyes so irrestiable, if only you thought of me the same. I've tried to ask myself should I find someone else? I wish I knew the answer. Cause I'm broken love, truly broken.'

I fold up the letter almost perfectly, then put it in my not pink envelope and stuck it in the drawer.

"Should I find someone else Love, or should I wait for you?" I whisper.