Epilouge

I awoke to the sound of a weeping boy and beeping... Where was I? The white of the room killed my eyes, No. I continuously blinked... Eventually the boy stopped crying and looked at me. His eyes brightened as he got up and ran out of the room. Now I sit here alone still unsure of where I am.

"Hello.. HELLO." I say as I try to get up. Instantly making me dizzy and sending me into the floor.

I reawoke around an hour later, maybe. I'm still unsure of where I am. The boy was back, and he was standing next to a younger girl in white, maybe she was older I couldn't tell over the headache, my head was pounding. I felt as though my brain was going to explode and my eyes were going to pop.

"Oh umm.. your awake, I'll go get the doctor,"

"W-where am I?" I ask unable to speak correctly without my headache becoming worse.

He looked at me," You are at the hospital dear."

"W-why am I at t-the h-hospital?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"You overdosed on pills, and I carried you here."

I gave him a confused expression, he returned it.

"Do I know you?" I asked. He looked as though he heart flipped out of his chest, his eyes instantly filled with sorrow. A tear fell down his cheek.

"Y-yes" he tried to say through his sadness" I-I uhh-"

To be continued...

____________

Thinking of suicide?

Please call this number

1800-273-8255

And always remember someone out there loves you with all of their heart.

XOXO -Alyssa