Letter 2- Moments

I sit here, alone, because your family has decided to completely and utterly hate me, I don't know what I did, but I need you around and school has started back and summer is over it has been a long time since I last wrote. But I just can't think of you with out crying. My birthday is next week, and you were the only one who cared. Now it seems as though we had never met. So many years you were the only thing I had, but now, I have nothing.

I can't think of anything but you, and the tears steam down my face, if we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I go get some paper from my moms room, she won't ever notice, she's never home. She told me the other day that she doesn't care that she's never home to see me, because she also never wanted me. I stop my thoughts before I start to cry, and I walk to the desk and begin to write.

'Can't you see me anymore, what can I do any more, you have her. You don't need me, but love, I need you. Your my life, my voice, my reason to be, your love. my heart is breathing for this moment in Time I'll find the words to say before you leave me today. I need you more than I need anything in this world, but you don't want me. Was it your choice weather your parents liked me or not. Did you tell them I did something bad or wrong, or to hurt you? I'm sorry love... I'm sorry'

Once again I fold the letter an put in in a envelope. I put it with the other one in a little drawer in my bedroom. I want to give it to you, but you'll probably just throw it in the trash. You don't care about me, did you really ever.