Letter7- Summer Love

I'm just so happy 22 reads! That's might not seem like a lot to some people but it makes me really happy!

___________________________

I haven't seen you in awhile Love. Why weren't you at school? I'm alone anyway so why does it matter. Ever since you stopped talking to me, I talk to my dad more. He doesn't reply, but it's worth a shot. I try so hard not to cry. The two people on this Earth who I loved are gone. You still won't talk to me. And my daddy was taken from me. It's okay though Love, I understand why no one would want to talk to me. I'm just not a love able person. But always remember you were mine for the summer and now we it is over, feels like snow I'm September, and don't worry I will always remember that you were mine for the summer. Cant you just remember everything Love, or did you block all the memories out to? I wish I could, but everything in my life happened with you around me. Your just a few months older than me, our parents were friends long before us, but they don't talk anymore either.

'It's getting dark outside Love, but that doesn't bother me, I guess it's all just perspective. I've tried to give up on you so many times, but I don't ever succeed. When I try I always end up sad. I'm sorry Love but I done trying, it's not gonna work. Wouldn't it just be raiser if you loved me back? I don't even care anymore I just want to talk to you. I said "hi" in the hall the other day Love, you walked away. I guess that's normal, your just like everyone else. Isn't that all you've ever wanted? To fit in with society? To not be judged for who you are, but love you aren't being yourself, so how would they even judge you for who you are? We had the best time, now it's the worst time but we have to say goodbye, would you at least say goodbye Love? Wish that we could be alone now, we could find some place to hide make the last time just like the first time push a button and rewind. Just promise you'll remember when the sky is grey, that you were mine for the summer'

I fold the letter put in in an envelope then into the drawer in my bedroom, to never be seen by anyone.