Letter12- Nobody Compares

You guys! I died a little on the inside.

Love you all so much... This is my favorite story I have written so far and I'm glad you like it too :D So I think I'm gonna make this a somewhat happy chapter Because I'm just in a crazy happy mood like no joke. I wanna scream.. let's get to it :D I just realized I never told you her name,

You'll find out in this chapter ___________________________

I walk to the church, mother doesn't go much anymore. You go to the same church as me, so does the rest of your family. Theres a new girl in our youth group she was gorgeous, long straight red hair with blond streaks, she wasn't to skinny nor was she super fat. I had a feeling you'd stare at her the whole time, but you didn't Love you looked at me. The sorrow I'm your eyes taking over my soul. I wanted to scream at you to stop but I love you to much. I sat next to her she talked to me, and told me that I was pretty, that really lifted my heart and made me feel happy inside. Maybe your catching on love, do you like me again, even if it is as just a friend?

"Hey, I don't think I asked you your name" the girl politely said to me, she seemed so sweet and innocent. Have I made a new friend.

"My names Carmillia, and yours?" I replied in somewhat the same tone she did.

"Oh, my names Carley."

"Wanna walk with me to the youth group room, it's just upstairs."

"I'd love to" she replied, " I was just about to ask you the same." she let out a slight giggly that was adorable.

We talked until our youth pasture came in. She's from Main, she goes to the same school as me now. She talked about all the cool things she enjoyed about Maine that she won't won't get here, for one snow, it hasn't snowed in years here. It usually stays hot hear round, the temperature doesn't go down much through fall and winter. We could still go to the beach then too.

Later when I got home I decided of write to you love, even though I just wrote yesterday. so I get a pencil paper and a Bright yell envelop to express my happiness. Then I begin to write.

' My life has gotten so much better all the sudden Love! Yes, I stilling you but at least I'm not all alone anymore, I have someone to talk to other than that cat you got me for my 7th birthday. It's am old cat, do you remember that love? Those days... when I was never sad, it was do perfect, you were so perfect. You were so adorable when you cried, yes when you cried. wasn't ready for you to say goodbye now you're tearing me apart. You're so London, your own style, and together were so good, so love tell me why are you tearing me apart? Did I do something stupid? Love if I blew it just tell me what I did, let's work through it. there's gotta be someway to get you to want me like before. Cause no one ever looked so good and it hurt cause I know you won't be mine tonight. No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile, Love tell me how to make it right, nobody compares to you'

I finish the note fold it up and put it I. Me beautiful envelope. Then put it in the drawer.

"Maybe life isn't as hard, as finding the stars In a cloudy night sky"

-Unknown