14- Maybe a Dream, Maybe not

'Care to little you lose them, Care to much you'll get hurt.'

We sat there in a club, we were technically not supposed to be there due to age, we were only seventeen. You never followed the rules Love. it was an odd feeling being in here watching the people dance around us, not wearing much. I look to you, your holding my hand, you take your eyes off the beautiful girl with long blonde hair to look me in the eye. I could see it in you, you were drunk.

   "Why must you always do this to me Love?" I said is a somewhat sad tone, " we outta go home." I stand up to leave but you grab my arm swiftly.

   "Where are you going?" You question me sounding furious.

   "I'm going home, and so are you," I say responding to the fact that I'm only making you angrier. You stand up releasing your grip on my arm slightly, but still very tightly.

  "Oh, but dear you aren't going anywhere." You sit back down and me me into your lap, not allowing me to move. I was scared now.

   "P-please l-let g-go," I say trembling with fear. You merely look away. "Love your hurting my arm" I squeal out if pain. You let go of my arm instantly. I could still see the anger and the drunkness in your eyes, they almost seemed to go black. The fear go to me, I got up and ran into the crowd of people, trying to find the exit. Then I saw the door. I ran for it as though my life depended on it.

    I ran outside into the cold  Autumn-Winter air. I left me jacket in my chair, and I was not going back in to get it. I looked around for a minuet. Then I heard you shouting my name. I ran, everything went back, had I just died?

   I awoke with a loud shriek, and sweat beading down my face, I was filled with fear, and what I thought was the next morning. I jumped as I saw you come running into my room. You sat on my bed and held me close to you, as if nothing happen, did anything happen? Was it just a dream? I was snapped out if my thoughts as your raspy voice interrupted them.

    "Are you okay my dear?"

   I sat for a minuet just staring at the wall, I felt as though your eyes were staring into my soul, which only frightened me more. Then I worked up the courage to reply.

     "Just a bad dream I guess" your eyes fell to the floor.

   "Uhmm, yeah, just a dream. Well you should get some rest it's very early" You said and kissed me forehead and left the room, and almost instantly I drifted into the darkness of what most call sleep.   

___________________________

  Sorry I haven't updated in like forever..!! I'm am very busy, I'm sorry this is probably the worst chapter yet:(

   I'll try to update again soon! ❤️❤️✌️✌️

~Alyssa

-Live Inspired-