Letter 15- The End

Hiya guys... I'm sorry I said. I was gonna go until 20,but I kinda wanna end this so I can focus on my next series.. Such a good writer huh... Not really. And again I'm sorry
❤️Live Inspired❤️
✌️Alyssa✌️
----------------------------------------------

1 Year Later
-It's December-

You cheated, You cheated on me Love! How can I even call you Love anymore Blake. But here it is the end, my end. I'm 20 now, I've lived long enough right? I just can't take it anymore, I can't take you anymore! I have nothing Blake, Nothing. My mom left and never can back about six months ago I don't know if she died or if she just didn't want me around anymore. I had a job, I quit. I had a life, you ruined it. I had a friend, Rumors took her away she hates me now. I blame you for all this, but why? It's all my fault, what am I even worth anymore. You decided you'd rather Have a prepp, because she is prettier and accepted anything, right you just wanted more than I would offer. I didn't have money to give you. I had nothing. My cheeks are stained with tear marks now I hope you know. I grab my last envelope, cause I havnt gone to the store, and I get my red pens and a piece of paper then write.

'Hi love... Or Blake which I'd prefer to call you now. I don't really know what to say, but that's mostly because I don't wanna talk to you, I hate you, I really HATE you, I blame everything that's wrong with my life on you, but really it's all my fault everything. My dads death, you cheating on me, my mother leaving, my best friend Hating me. It was all my fault, all of it. So I guess this is where it ends, the Letters and my story.'
I fold my paper and put it In the envelope. The. Into a bag because what's the point In putting it with the others. Then I walk to the bathroom with the bag in my hand, and throw it in the bathroom floor. I grab my mothers bottle of pills and set my back against the tub. I herd a bang on the door, but I didn't care about what or who it was, then I herd you call my name which only made me sadder. the banging became louder ,and louder, and louder. I popped the lid open and dumped all the pills into my hand when the door bursted, you came in screaming my name, but I didn't care. I slapped my hand to my face sending the pills into my mouth and down my throat. Then you came running into the bathroom, you looked at me you eyes instantly filling with despair as you saw my condition, then you looked to the ground and saw the letter then you searched the ground until you swear the pill bottle, which instantly sent you to my side.
"CARMILLIA!" You Shout. Tears begin to stream down your face, "no, no, no, no, please no. Carm I..I..L-"
Everything started going blurry, then dark and then I felt nothing and herd nothing and saw nothing but black. Was I dead?

The End.