introduction

First things first, I know that some of this stuff is inaccurate but this is a book.

IT IS FICTION PEOPLE!

"Ms.Jackson, you're on in five minutes."The stage manager shouted as I sat in my dressing room vanity mirror, putting the finishing touches on my makeup.

Tonight I'm performing my new singles If and That's The Way Love goes at the 1993 VMAs and I'm anything but nervous.

I've done this a million times, why would I be nervous.

"10 seconds Ms.Jackson."she came back.

Finally I took my position backstage, so that I could walk out the curtains on cue.

I put my head mic on and walked out to the music.

I felt nothing but my adrenaline pumping as I hit the stage and I danced my ass off.

Once I was done I hit a quick pose and ran backstage.

"That was an amazing performance Mrs.Jackson."Said an unfamiliar face.

"It's Ms. I'm single, but thank you."I smiled.

"Your choreography is always so sharp and neat. How do you do it?"She asked.

"Lots of practice I guess."I shrugged and laughed.

"Has anyone ever told you that the television doesn't do you justice? You're much more beautiful in person."She said sweetly.

Her voice was smooth, silky and deep like a good piece of chocolate.

I actually found her quite attractive. I always find different women attractive, but I've only crossed the line with A few.

"Well thanks. You're quite gorgeous yourself."I chuckled.

The word gorgeous didn't do her justice, she was simply amazing.

Her caramel brown skin, blended perfectly with little red mini dress she had on.

Her short hair cut framed her beautiful face so perfectly. Her legs were nice and long with thick thighs I'd love to get my hands on.

Her lips were plump and shaped her beautifully. Her facial features were so amazingly structured.

God took his time on her, she looked like a piece of art.

"Thank you. I have to go on now."she giggled and walked away.

Who was she? I'd never seen her before.

I wondered if I would see her again after tonight? How would I see her if I don't know her name?

Maybe I'm fucked.