3

He pulled away and gave me that look, that look that I knew all to well.

He wanted me.

I wanted him too.

Just this once.

It won't happen again.

My body needs this.

I made this first move and pulled his shirt open, ripping off almost every button off of his shirt.

"Damn you just gone rip my shirt."he laughed, grabbing my legs and pulling me towards him.

With one slick motion, he pulled off my pants and my underwear at the same and held my legs up over my head. He always started off strong, I loved that about him.

He held himself in his hands, before entering me. He was always trying to play.

I needed him and I needed him NOW.

Finally, he placed himself into me and pounded me fast and hard.

He held my thighs onto my shoulders and continued pounding into me swiftly.

This how we always were, no gentleness, no passion, just pure fire and lust.

He was so deep inside of me that I thought I felt his tip pressing my rib cage.

I started to scream out loud, hoping Tish wasn't home. Nobody could know that this happened.

Out of all my partners, he always made me scream the loudest.
He was much better than Bobby. I didn't even wanna think about that.

Out of everyone I've been with he's the only one to be better than me, that's why it was so good.

My started to feel like there was big weight pushing on my abdomen, I was cumming.

I thought we were done but I was being turned into a different position.

My legs that were once on my shoulders, were now around his neck and his palms were on my sheets.

"You better not cum in me Pac."I moaned.

"I'm not girl."he laughed.

I knew he was about to cum, I could see it all in his face. Every time he came, his forehead started to sweat and he bit both of his lips.

He kept going until the last the second and pulled out, letting himself explode all over my sheets.

"Can I ask you a question Jay?"Pac asked, laying back on my bed.

"What?"I breathed, laying down next him.

This is the awkward part...

"How come we ain't work?"He asked.

I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding and faced him.

"I don't think a relationship will be good for us. You're my best friend and I love you, but we have to stop this. We're only going to confuse ourselves."I sighed.

He made an upset face and rubbed his head.

"I'm not confused though. I know what I want."He said.

"What's that?"I asked.

"I still want you to be my best friend, but I want this too."he sighed.

"What about Kidada? You can't keep cheating on her because you want to sleep with your best friend."I commented, pulling my blankets over my bottom half, since I still had my shirt on.