12

"So are you going to stand there looking stupid or do you want to come in?"I rolled my eyes.

"Oh you gonna let me in this time?"he laughed.

"What are you here for anyway?"I scoffed.

"I want to talk to you, that's all."He shrugged.

"Okay, we can talk on the phone. So what's up?"I laughed intimidatingly.

"You need to watch who befriend Janet. You have no idea what's going on behind your back."Bobby shook his head.

"What are you talking about?"I asked, confused.

What the hell is he talking about?

"Only thing I'm going to tell is that there are some people in your life you need to watch out for. I was one of those people at first, but now I'm here to warn you."He grabbed my hand and gave me this worried look.

"I can't say any names, but I want you to be alert and stay safe Janet."he sighed.

"W-what I'm confused."I sighed.

"Be safe okay. Even though you might not want to hear this from me, I love you."He kissed my forehead.

"Stay safe."he said once again before walking off my door step and back to his car.

I had no idea what or who we was talking about. I didn't know what to do in this situation, usually I would call Pac, but I'm sure he didn't want to talk me.

Tish had left during my little escapade , so I was home alone.

Suddenly, I thought of the only other person I could call. A person who knows me better than anyone walking this earth.

I picked up the phone and dialed his number, hoping he would answer.

"Hello? Are you busy?"I asked nervously.

"No, I'm at home. Why?"he asked.

"Can I come over? I need to talk to you."I sighed.

"Of course. I don't know why you're just now calling me. I heard the radio earlier."he sighed.

"I don't feel like getting dressed. I'm going to come over in my robe. Get the snacks and wine ready. "I laughed and hung up the phone.

I then called my driver and asked him to come pick me up because I didn't feel like driving.

He must have been in the area, because he came really fast. I grabbed my house keys and dragged out of the door.

He opened the door for me and Anthony drove me out of the city limits to Neverland Ranch to see my favorite big brother.

He rode down the long driveway and pulled up directly in front of his door. He was standing at the door waiting on me.

"Dunk."beamed with his arms out.

"Hey Mike."I smiled, pulling him into a hug.

He embraced me into a tight hug and kissed my cheek.

"You look, really relaxed."He laughed.

"Do I?"I asked, puzzled.

"Yes. Now come inside."He laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house.

"Let's get in the pool."He smiled.

I lifted my hands up, and pointed at the robe and slippers that I had on.

"Oh yeah. I forgot that fast."he chuckled.

"Well I'll go get the wine and chocolate. Let's just put our feet in, we have the best conversations out there."He smiled and skipped into the kitchen.