14

1 year later.

Disclaimer!: this chapter is strictly fictional.

Janet is on her first break from the janet tour and got an invite to The 1994 VMAs the same place that caused so much trouble for her a year ago.  She knows that both Toni and Pac will be there, but she hasn't seen or heard from either of them since they left her house that day.

Besides, Pac went off and married Kidada so he wasn't in the least worried about Janet.

Now Toni on the otherhand.....

Janet.

"Are you nervous?"Lisa asked.

"Nervous why?"I replied.

I knew exactly why she thought I was nervous, but I definitely wasn't going to bring it up first.

"You know, because they will be there."She said.

"Oh..of course not. I haven't seen either of them and you know I'm interested in someone else now."I shrugged.

"Interested in someone else? And why wasn't I informed?"Lisa asked as if she was offended.

"Because I have to make sure I'm really interested, you know how I am."I sighed.

"Yeah Jan, you're kind of out there."she laughed.

"Oh shut up."I playfully shoved her  even though I slightly agreed with her statement.

I was out there and it wasn't even s little bit. I drove away two people that loved me with my selfish attitude.

The driver stopped the car and then opened the door for Lisa and I. I climbed out of the car slowly, tugging at the button on my top.  My girls were one bad movement away from crashing the award show and we don't want that.

  My girls were one bad movement away from crashing the award show and we don't want that

Lisa grabbed her purse and linked her arm with mine.

All the paparazzi were out, taking pictures and coming up to us with microphones.

"Look who we've here got on the red carpet. Miss Jackson if ya nasty and Miss Presley. How are you two fine ladies doing this evening?"Bill asked.

"Im great Bill. How are you?"I chuckled.

If it were anybody else I would have kept walking, but I love interviewing with Bill he always makes me laugh.

"I'm good. Who are you excited to see tonight? Will your brother be in the building?"He asked.

"I'm really excited to see TLC, they're really talented. No Michael couldn't be here tonight. He's busy."I smiled.

"Okay, well I'm gonna let you go inside."Bill smiled and we walked away.