2.

"Wait a minute. I think she might come tonight."Lyte smiled.

"You think so?"I asked. I was kind of excited, but I didn't want to come off too strong.

I don't know what she's into, so I don't want to scare her away.

"There go Lisa. They on the same label, ask her."Lyte pointed.

"You ask. I don't know her. I'm not just gonna go up to her."I sighed.

Lyte gave me a bitch please look  and started laughing.

"I mean, you're Janet Jackson. Anybody will answer to you."She laughed.

"Lyteeeeee."I whined.

"Aight, Aight Fine. I'll go."She laughed and walked away in Lisa's direction.

I watched her float over to her and start to speak, I could tell she was tipsy. Maybe I should go get me a drink, so I could have as much fun as everyone else.

"Hey baby girl."a man whispered in my ear. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, so I turned around swiftly to tell him off.

"I thought I asked you not to call me that."I whispered.

"Why you tripping? Loosen up, you ain't enjoy yourself the other night."He said, cockily.

"If I enjoyed myself, I would have called. So please do me a favor and fuck off okay?"I rolled my eyes.

He was becoming very annoying, we went on one date and it was horrible and the sex was even worse. Let's not forget the fact that he told everyone like he just rocked my world.

"Alright Janet, I see how you want to do it. You must be fucking Pac again. You know he got in my face the other day."he laughed.

"Bobby. It's not your business if we're sleeping together or not. Go away."I scoffed and walked away. I wasn't gonna let him piss me off, not tonight.

Paying attention to Bobby, I had lost Lyte. I don't know where she went and I was standing there alone.

Knowing her, she probably had a whole different conversation with Lisa than what I told her to tell her. She was already tipsy.

Honestly, I don't even know why I came here. Everybody was having fun except me.

"What's wrong?"Pac asked, walking up to me.

"Nothing. I think I'm going to go home. I'm not having fun pac."I sighed.

"No Jay, you can't go home. You just got here. Let's go dance, so you can cheer up."he grabbed my arm, pulling me to the dance floor.

"Where ya drink? You ain't get one?"he asked.

"No, I never made to the bar."I laughed.

"Wanna hit my Alizè? My bottle still kind of full."He asked.

"No, I don't know where your lips been. You probably been going nasty stuff."I giggled.

"I know you not! Lyte told me what you told her. I should be saying that about you."He laughed.

"I don't think it's going to happen. I'm never gonna see her again."I shrugged.

"I know you will. Probably not tonight, but you gone see her again. Now, can you dance with your best friend please?"He laughed.

I grabbed his Alize bottle out of his hand and poured some into my mouth, then handed it back to him.

"Aight, we can dance now."I laughed.