2- Arriving at the qudditch Cup

The day after the next----

"You guys ready?" Felix asked, getting his backpack on and almost walking out the door.

"Yep," we all shouted. We said good bye to Aunt Lucinda uncle Xenix and headed off to a ground nearby. "Where are we going?" Odette asked.

"We're going to the cup by Portkey," Felix told us. After a couple of minutes, we arrived at a chair leg.

"Is EVERYONE supposed to get this Portkey?" Em asked. Felix laughed at her.

"No, there are a load scattered around the world now, 1.......2.......3!" He shouted and we clutched tightly onto the leg. "Let go!" He shouted and we did what need to be done.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I face planted into the ground. That's gonna leave a mark. I got up and brushed myself off. I looked around and saw Em getting up. I walked over to her and helped her up.

"Merlin, that hurt," she laughed a bit and we went to find the others. We found them after a 5 minute walk.

"Got everything?" Odette asked. We all nodded. "Good,"

Em pulled me back. "Ave, your skin and hair," I didn't realise that my hair had gone green and my skin brown, like the ground. I took my wand out of my pocket and tapped my skin and hair.

"You guys coming?!" Lucifer shouted. Em and I raced towards where they were and we talked about how exciting it was going to be. We arrived at the ground where there was a man standing there. Felix gave him some really small coins that I've never seen like and we walked into the gates. I saw tents with decorations, people flying around on brooms and people meeting with other people.

"Hey Felix, WHERE is our tent?" I asked him. JE dropped his bag outside a tent and walked in. "I'm guessing here," I said going after the rest of the Portuses. I walked into tent and took a breath in. The roof and walls were purple with gold stars.

"Girls on the left and boys on the right," Odette and Em were all ready in our side of the tent and Lucifer and Felix were getting there supporting gear on. I walked to the girls side of the tent and saw three small beds, two where Odette and Em taken them. I put my small bag at the end of the third bed nearest to the entry and took off my jacket.

"Hey Ave, can you please grab some wood for the fire?" Felix asked. I would of like a break by I said I would do it. I put on a different pair of trainers because the other ones were hurting my feet and started heading off to get some wood.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Avery? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I lifted up my head from the sticks and turned to see Harry, Ron and Hermione. I ran to all of them and gave them a hug.

"Nice to see you here,"

"You too,"

"Are you here with Professor Lupin?" Hermione asked. I shook my head.

"I'm here with my cousins, say, who are you going for?" I asked them walking with them, grabbing sticks along the way.

"Well, Harry and I are going for the Bulgarians-"

"Because Ron has a massive crush on Viktor Krum," Hermione cut in front of him. I laughed.

"Very funny Hermione, and Hermione is going for the Irish. What bout you?" Ron asked.

"Well, another for the Bulgarians," I said showing my scarf that I chose to wear. "My cousins knows Viktor,"

Ron had his mouth wide.

"Um..... Hermione do you know any spells to get Ron out of his trance?" Harry asked Hermione and she shook her head.

"I'll get him out of it, hey Ron, would you like me to get you Mr Krum's autograph?" I asked him and Ron started nodding his head furiously. "I told ya, so what are you guys doing?"

"Well Avery, we are here to celebrate the quidditch cup," Ron said. I smacked him up the side of the head and Hermione smiled at me.

"I was thinking about doing the same thing,"

"We're going to get some water, Have you seen anyone else from school?" Harry asked.

"Well, I reckon Seamus would be here cause its Irish and Dean would probably be with him as well. I better get back to my cousins, I'll see you later," I said racing back to my family.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Avery, your back! We were worried you'll never come back," em said getting some red and black face paint put on her face. "Come over here and get ready!" She roused.

I grabbed a Bulgarian look alike qudditch robe that Lucifer let me borrow and my scarf. I started applying a black and red line underneath my eyes.

"Lets get going,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYY IT'S BEEN THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE

OKAY SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN

- I scared one of my friends who never gets scared and I laughed so hard

- I won singer of the year at my dance school and

- I finally got more then one trophy for once in my life!

So today's question

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?!

I just really want to know

Love you guys

Keep reading and commenting and voting!

Maddi