LISTEN UP

HHHHEEEELLLLLOOOOOO EVERYONE.

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST ANNOCEMNET ON MY PROFILE EVER! SO SIT DOWN AND SHUT YO MOUTHS!

Thanks for that😄. Now as you all know, I haven't updated DOTW series and if you haven't realised, well I'm sorry to say, you been living under the whomping willow for to dang long.

I've decided I'm going to drumroll please

*Durmroll for the next 42 years of my life*

IM GOING TO REWRITE THE WHOLE SERIES YAYAY!!!!!!

You guys: *Dramatically* "But, Maddi, how could even think off doing such a thing?"

Well, since it's going to be my last year off school (yr 10 by the way) I decided that I should pressure myself even more 😄 (I also do hope you realised I was being sarcastic)

But I'm going to start rewriting probably right after Im finish with this long page of details.

But if this is starting to confuse, I will simple it down for you

IM STARTING FROM SCRATCH!!!!!!

These new books will include
💀A more Kick-Arse Avery Lupin
💀 Our favourite Sarcastic, Smart-Arse, God-Father, SIRIUS BLACK
SIRUIS: "Thank you all so very much, for being here to graciously give me that name-"

"SIRIUS, RACK OFF!"

SIRIUS: "Fine, whatever,"
Anyways back to the fancy little skulls
💀 Our favourite DADA/Scary-Arse werewolf father, Professor Lupin!!!!!!
💀Our favourite Blondie, Barbie.....Wait, that's actually a boy?!......Named Draco?????!!!!! I actually starting to question my job.

*An angry Draco storms in* "WAIT TILL MY FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS YOU FILTHY MUGGLE!" *Leaves the room by furiously doing the chicken dance*

Whatever, but we are forgetting some characters aren't we? Well indeed we are, so please also welcome back
💀Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermoine Granger and Ginny Weasley, 4 of the finest student at Hogwarts, each for different reasons.
💀Those funny pranksters, Fred and George Weasley with their pranking schemes
💀Dumbledore, his long white beard and the rest of HOGWARTS staff including Conditioner Snape, with his stunning oily hair.

Well that's bye for now but not forever,
Vote comment and read
Thanks
Like
Maddi