14-celebrating and my 2nd fight Part 1

"HARRY! HARRY! HARRY!" Shouted through out the Gryfinndor common room. Harry had just finished his first task and was getting a massive applaud over it because in the first task, everyone had to get the golden egg and lucky Harry (who nearly died in the process) got it.

"COME ON, OPEN IT HARRY!" Dean Thomas eagerly asked him.

"Do you want me to open it?!" He asked everyone showing Everyone shouted a yes in reply. "Can't hear you!"

"Well, how come you have ears?" I sang songed/asked him which caused a few giggles.

"Haha, very funny," he said sarcastically. "Lets open it!" He smiled as George and Fred were lifted up onto their shoulders. Harry twisted the top of the egg and then the next thing I know, a piercing shriek came for the egg.

Everyone covered their ear, while Harry closed it. "Well, I think that's a terrific clue!" I said sarcastically. Just then, I felt a pair of claws dig into my shoulder. I looked to my right and saw DragonsBreath hooting happily with a letter in his beck.

"Hey Dragon," I said rubbing his feathers which he happily obliged. I took the letter from his mouth.

Avery Lupin

Gryffindor common room

Hogwarts witchcraft and wizardry

It was written in Emerald green ink and was on a purple envelope. I opened it with care and took it out.

Dear Ms Lupin

I have some news I would like to tell you about. Please come to office ALONE and the password is 'Belgium Trumpets'

From

Professor Dumbledore

I folded the letter back up and slipped it into my jacket pocket. I was almost out the door when the golden trio stopped me.

"Where you going Ave?" Harry asked. I never lie to my friends unless its very important.

"I have to go see Dumbledore," I told them

"We'll come with you," Ron said happily.

"I'm sorry but Dumbledore told me to go alone," I told them sadly. Like I said, I didn't want to lie to them. "Please just go and celebrate Harry's near death experience," I joked to them.

"I guess your right. Anyone up for butterbeer?" Hermione asked them happily. Ron and Harry looked like 2 fishes with their mouths like that.....well, they stop after I smacked their heads.

"Be nice to Hermione. You never know when you need her," I reminded them.

"Sorry Hermione," they said in unison.

"Anyways, I'm off," I told my three friends before walking into the quite hallways.

++++++++Dumbledore's Office+++++++

"How are you Avery?"

"Good thanks, beside one of my friends were going to die today," I said as calmly as I could.

"Ms Lupin, as you know, the pack is still is on the grounds. I'm going to send you to investigate them again soon. Some have died from your expertise in playing rough, I think you call it,"

I laughed. Sometimes, Dumbledore did have a great sense of humor. "How many?"

"You should know, you were the one who was there. Lemon drop?" Dumbledore asked me randomly, placing a black bowl with little yellow circles in it. I shook my head. "Fine, you killed 2 leaders,"

"Well, it's an improvement," I shrugged. "Is that all I was needed for?"

"No. Remember your lesson you took last year?" I nodded. "You are going to continue them. And this time, these ones will be duels with the pack's people. I want you to go there tomorrow night. Do you understand,"

"Yep,"

"Wear a mask that will not be able to fall off,"

I nodded. "Good bye then,"

+++++++++the next day+++++++

"That was a wicked party," Ron exclaimed at lunch, a face full of eggs and bacon.

"You are a lovely sight at the moment, Ronald," I said to him before having a drink, hearing Harry chuckle.

"I've never met anyone more sarcastic then you, Ave," he laughed.

"Look who it is. Potter, weren't yo supposed to die yesterday?" A voice snarled. I looked behind me and found Malfoy with Pansy Parkinson, Grabbe, Goyle and Blaise.

"Remember what happen Malfoy you talked to Harry, Malfoy? You turned into a ferret. Or does that just happen on a regular basic?" I asked him smartly, sending anyone who over heard into a whirl wind of laughter. "And remember the time Hermione-"

"Shut it Loopy-"

"And remember the time in Dark arts, your fear was

"No wonder everyone call you loopy-"

"Close your yap trap-"

"Whatever Lupin. Wait till my father hears about this pompous lying,"

"No, Malfoy, your father will be hearing about this though,"

I grabbed my drink of pumpkin juice and splashed into his face, sending the other four ducking and everyone (except Slytherin) into laughter.

"AVERINA!"

My head snapped to see at Professor Moody standing there. "Come with me," he huffed. I looked back at Malfoy and did a sarcastic curtsey.

"Thank you Malfoy for being an idiot example," I said walking to Moody.

"I might have to give you 100 points for that," he said in a low voice.

"I'm not surprised,"

"Dumbledore told me what you have to do tonight," he said after a couple of minutes which were silent.

"Did he now?"

"Yes, he has given you permission to go into the forbidden forest with Hagrid. Here is the mask. I understand that you'll be missing out in the classes today so you'll have some catch up work to do,"

I nodded as he handed me a piece of parchment and a black mask. "That all?"

"I'll have to tell McGonnagall what you did,"

"Yeah I know, I don't mind. Well, I best be off," I said before running with my Werewolf speed to Gryfinndor tower. I got changed putting on my usual jeans, trainers and t-shirt. I put my black hoodie on and shoved my wand into my hand. Oh, tonight is going to be fun.

+++++++7:00pm at night+++++++

"You'll be alright Ave," I told myself whilst slowly walking to the pack site. I may not remember stuff when I was a werewolf, but I can feel where I've been before. I hid behind a tree and saw some wolves turn into their human male selves. Time to show a little 'Wolf magic' as I like to call it. It's a thing that the DMFA was telling me to learn over the holidays. All I had to do was go up to another Werewolf, cover their mouth and tap the side of their head....

Great, now I'm turning into a murderer. Thanks, Dumbeldore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN EVERYONE IN AGES

IMMMMMM BACK AND I'VE GOT NEWLY DYED HAIR. ANYWHO, TODAY's QUESTION

(April 21st 2014, Monday)

WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR FAV QOUTE FROM THE WWD BOOKS?

MINE IS IN THE LAST BOOK WHERE AVERY REALISES SHE HAD SCRATCH SIRUIS AND SHE SAYS, "I DIDN'T REALISE I SCRATCHED THE POOR BASTARD"

A MASSIVE THANKS TO FUNKYMONKEY5404

SHE HAS VOTED FOR EVERYONE SINGLE CHAPTER :)

Till NEXT TIME

CHAP3L