7- the goblet of fire

A month later

-------------------------

"Go Angelina!" I high fived her as she put her name in the goblet of fire, the chooser of the games. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Ezra, Terri-lee and I waited for our school eighteen year olds to put their names in the goblet. As I watched Livinia walked in, all high and mighty, I rolled my eye.

"Arrogant git," I mumbled under my breath so Terri-lee and Ginny heard me. Terri and Ginny just laughed as Livinia put her name in the goblet and walked our again with her friend, Fleur delcour. Unlike her friend, Fleur was a very kind girl. I watched as Fleur put her name in the goblet and clapped. Next to come in were Fred and George with a vile

of potion with them.

"What are you doing here?" Ginny asked her older brothers.

"We are going to enter the tournament," Fred told us.

"It won't work, your only 16," Ron pointed out.

"Plus,Dumbledore put an age ring around it," Hermione said lifting her head up from the book that she was reading. The twins looked at each other and skipped beside Hermione.

"This is why, our lovely potion makers know how to make an ageing potion," George said with a smile. The stood up beside Hermione and opened the vile.

"Cheers," they said together and jumped into the circle. I was stunned because the age ring hadn't thrown them out yet. Everyone cheered for the, but Ezra and Terri who laughed and clapped. Fred and George smiled and put their names in the goblet at the same time. This bought on a louder cheer until, the pieces of parachment flung out the goblet as well as Fred and George to the other side of the room. As they got up, the two had very long, silvery white beards, that look like Dumbledore's. everyone burst out in laughter as they saw Dumbledore with a please look on his face.

"You pair of the most finish beards I've ever seen. A shame that you'll have to get them remove. You may excuse yourself and go to Madame Promprey," Dumbledore said with a gleaming smile. We all laughed as the boys quickly raced out of the hall. As they walked out, in came Viktor Krum, with a couple of friends behind him. As he put his name in the goblet, he took a glimpse at Hermione. Who smiled in return. Was she blushing?

"We better get going, Dark arts is next," I told as I quickly walked out of the hall. I finally found out who my teacher was. Madeye moody. For the last couple of lessons, he had been acting weird. I know because during the DMFA meetings, he's usually suspicious about people in the meetings, while during at Hogwarts, he had been the one acting rather suspicious.

Harry, Ron and Hermione caught up with me and we started walking towards the room. We walked inside and sat at the desk along with the rest of the class. "Put your books away," Moody growled at us.

'Not another curse lesson!' I whined to myself. I slipped my book back into my bag and stood up from my seat. With the flick of Moody's wand, the chairs and tables were pushed aside to the side of the room.

"Averinia, your up," I rolled my eyes and stood in the middle of the room. I heard Draco snicker and say.

"What's he gonna do, make her even loopier like her father,"

He whispered but before moody could react, I was already on the other side of the room, hitting Draco.

"AVERINA! STOP!" A voice called into my head. I looked back at Moody and glared. I stood up and went into the middle if the room. He slowly walked to me and stood in front of me.

"You two, take Malfoy to Madame Promprey," he huffed out.

"No one will talk about this!" He shouted to the class clutching his bloody nose. He walked out and I waited till Moody finally said something.