11- the New Legends

+++++++++ a month later+++++++++

"Do you know what the first task is?" I asked Harry as the three of us (including Ron, they've finally made up) walked to the hall to meet up with Hermione. Harry just shook his head. "Don't worry, you'll figure it out?" I patted his pack as we entered the great hall and i went to sit next Ginny and Terri lee.

"So..........tonight's the night," Terri smiled anxiously. I looked up from my plate of food because someone covered my eyes. I knew it was Ezra because of his scent.

"I know your there, Ezra,"

"Your no fun ave," he laughed taking a seat next to me. "So what we talking about?"

"We were...........talking about-"

"BOYS!" Terri shouted out of nowhere making me and Ginny give her strange looks. She shrugged with a 'what? I couldn't think of anything' look on her face.

"Okaaaaaayyyyyyy," Ezra dragged out the word. "Do you like someone Terri?" I looked at Terri and started nodding her head furiously. I had to save my laugh. Oh, what she did to cover for me.

"I'm not telling you Ezra before you even ask," she said before eating more food.

"What's the time?" I quietly added as I felt sick.

"Seven thirty," Ginny smiled to me. I quickly searched my robe pockets to find my vile of Wolfsbane potion. I poured it into my glass which was already filled with pumpkin juice.

"Cheers," I smiled and made the disgusting liquid come in contact with my tongue, but I didn't resist. I made sure every single drop was gone and once I was finished, I felt very very weak. "I have to go, I feel sick," I said standing up, but I stumbled a bit.

"Ezra, get Avery's left arm,I'll get her right," Ginny told him and I felt my arms being put around someone's shoulders. I walked out of the great hall and to the hospital wing. My vision started to get blurry, this meant I was getting scared about tonight, but who wouldn't.

"I'll take Avery, thank you," I heard a lady tell them, and I was taken to the shack. We did the usual routine and she laid me on the bed. She muttered something I couldn't make out and she left. I cried in pain as my head started to pound by the howls that were going on in my head. And that's never happened before

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Werewolf mode

I leapt over the sticks as I followed one of the wolves that I found wandering around. It quickly snapped its head around and I hid. The wolf turned around and continued running until it stopped behind a tree. I waited and waited until I saw a woman with deep blue robes come behind and walked around.

'I know your here, Avery'

What was that?! I howled in pain and fell to the ground, whimpering. 'STOP! WHATEVER YOUR DOING!' I cried into my thoughts.

"IT'S A LONE, IT'S A LONE!" I heard the woman scream. I quickly scrambled onto my feet and raced from where the lady was. I could hear howls and smell the scent that carried with them. I quickly turned left but was trapped when other wolves surround me. I looked all around me and saw wolves. Everywhere.

"KILL IT!" A person screamed and I leapt at the person. I picked them up and threw it against a tree and scratched at its body. It whimpered in pain and looked at the blood coming from it. I growled and all of them surrendered. Must of been my eyes that were red.

"SURRENDER!" I ignored it and ran through the crowd of wolves. I felt one of them nip at my ankles so I kicked at it.

'LEAVE ME ALONE!' I screamed in my thoughts like I have been doing for the last couple of minutes. I ran as fast as I could back to the Whomping Willow. I slid down the hole and scrambled to the room. I quickly threw my body up against the door which was getting scratched.

'I commend this pack away!' I thought over and over again until I could hear no more scratching. I slowly opened the door and checked it out. No wolves. I slowly closed the door up and looked through the holes of the broken door. I stayed up all night to guard myself

Avery's POV

I woke up to find myself at the bottom of the staircase of the shack. 'How did I get here?' I thought to myself. I got up and brushed off the dust that stayed on my clothes over night. I went down the ladder and started walking through the passage way to Hogwarts.

"Lumos," I quietly said getting my wand from my back pocket.

"Ms Lupin? Is that you?"

"Yes, is that you Madame Promprey?"

"Yes,"I let out a sigh of relief. "Lets get you back to the castle,"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WILLLLLLLL ALLLLLWAAAAAAYYYYS LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEE YOOOOOOOUUU !

Ok, that was akward. Anyways I FINALLY UPDATED! But don't be surprise if I dont update that much ok, sorry it's short.

Today's question (Thursday 16th January 2014)

Would you be a lone or a wolf?

I for one, is a Lone, because you don't have to do rules or anything like that

Thanks for Reading, commenting, Voting and recommending

Love

Maddi