11; Please

Hercules and Lafayette hasn't come up with a plan, per say, but they were going to talk to Hamilton and Laurens. Hercules was going to have Laurens and Laf was going to have Hamilton.

Hercules was sat next to Laurens, and John was talking about how he had an exam for law coming up and how he was really stressed.

Hercules nodded and smiled, "Don't worry. I know you. You're smart, you'll be able to at least pass."

"Thanks," John laughed softly, "I needed that."

"Anyways, I came here to talk to you about Hamilton."

Laurens froze slightly. Of course. They want them to make up. Laurens, of course, wanted that too, but it wasn't for him to decide. Hamilton obviously hated him.

"Yeah?"

"Look, I- we, just want you to talk to him. You don't have to but, I think it'll make you feel better. Because we all know you don't feel good at all. Look, you don't have to talk to him, but just- try? Okay?"

Laurens sighed. If he had to be honest with himself, he wanted to talk to Hamilton so badly. To straighten things out.

He wanted thing to go back to normal.

So, he nodded his head, "alright, I'll try."

* * *

"No, Lafayette."

"Hamilton, you're going to have to face him some day. Just hurry up and talk to him."

"I said no. I'd rather not. I don't have to."

"Hamilton, it's for your sake. You're getting absolutely no sleep and have been sick for the whole time you haven't talked to him. Just grow up and talk to him!"

"No."

"You're acting like such a fucking child! Okay, whatever. Do whatever the fuck you want," Lafayette spat, "I don't give a shit."

He then proceeded to walk out of the dorm and to go find Hercules.

Hamilton sat on his bed and suddenly felt regret for everything. He caused it all.

But, that didn't change anything. He didn't want to talk to Laurens. So when he calmed up to his dorm door, he felt bitter as fuck.

"Hey, uh, you probably don't want to talk right now but- Hercules told me to talk to you."

"You're right, I really don't want to talk to you."

Laurens sighed slightly, "why are you mad at me?"

Hamilton grimaced, "You kissed Seabury."

"First off, I was drunk. Secondly, he kissed me, and lastly, I'm pretty sure he's going out with Charles Lee now so it doesn't matter. Why do you care anyways? We're not dating and you're not my brother."

"You said you hated him."

"I did. I don't anymore because he's been doing nothing but supporting me, but I only think of him as a friend."

"But you kissed him!"

"And, as I said, I was drunk. It doesn't mean anything. Me and Seabury aren't in a relationship at all anyways! I don't understand why you're so concerned."

"It doesn't even matter."

"Why are you holding onto the past? It's over. Nothing's happened since. Hamilton, if you're not telling me what's wrong then just get over it, because I'm pretty sure you won't tell anyone else."

"You just- you don't get it. You wouldn't get it if I told you."

"Then don't tell me! But just get over it! Hamilton, you're my friend, I don't want to be mad at me for something that happened in the past! Me and Seabury don't have feelings for each other."

"I know, I know." Hamilton sighed softly and shook his head, "I'm sorry, I was being an idiot."

"I'm gonna be honest, you were, but that's okay. It's alright. I forgive you. No hard feelings, right?"

Hamilton stood up and embraced Laurens. He smiled, "Right."

Laurens blushed and pushed Hamilton off him, "Psh, for a guy that forgot what beer was, you sure know how to be fucking cheesy."

"What can I say, I'm just non stop."

* * *

IM SORRY THESE ARE SO SHORT

I'll try make longer ones

ALSO THATS FOR 2K READS ????? WHAT ???? HOW ?????

I LOVE U GUYS AAAA that's so nice bless u

ILYILY XOXO