21; Boyfriend and his Boyfriend

It was two days after the party. Currently, the time was three am, and Laurens was sat next to Seabury.

"Man, you two are really in love. It's almost sickening."

Laurens laughed softly, "Yeah. He's so... Nice."

"He wasn't like that maybe a week ago."

"I know but... I don't know! He's just been so amazing. I feel so fluffy."

Seabury snorted, "That's so fucking dorky."

"Shut up!"

"Hey so I heard that Jefferson and Madison are a thing now. Forget Halloween, it seems more like Valentine's month to me."

"Hah, yeah, it does."

Seabury smiled softly.

"Hey, Sam, do you wanna come get a coffee with me and Hamilton later on today?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Cool."

* * *

Laurens had recently discovered that Hamilton and Seabury loved arguing with each other.

They had opinions that were opposite to each other so apparently that made them want to attack each other.

John started thinking that if he wasn't there, they'd start attacking each other. Every now and again he'd have to make them stop.

"Okay, guys, off the subject of politics. How are you both?"

Hamilton grinned, "I'm great! Law and French went well, as you know, and my other classes were good. And now I'm here with my boyfriend and his boyfriend getting a coffee!"

Seabury laughed, "I'm not his boyfriend. And yeah, my day was decent. I didn't particularly like it though. Charles has been really busy with studying so I'm thinking of checking in on him later today."

"That's really great you guys! My day was decent, Law and French were good, the rest was a bit boring but they were decent."

Hamilton grinned, "That's great Laurens!"

Seabury laughed, "You seem to have such a great interest in whatever Laurens does."

"Well I mean, I love him? That's how love works, right? I hope I'm not doing it wrong."

Laurens smiled softly, "No, you're not doing anything wrong! You're doing fine, don't worry about it."

Seabury laughed, "Yeah, chill, I was just joking. I take it you haven't been in many relationships?"

"None, actually. I don't know anything about relationships, only things from books and movies."

Laurens laughed, "Hamilton, you're such a huge dork."

Hamilton tried frowning but he couldn't help but grin, "you're a bigger dork."

Seabury shook his head, "Well, aren't I just the third wheel."

They all laughed.

To be honest, they all had a good time, though Hamilton and Seabury had different views and argued about them.

Seabury eventually left to go check on his boyfriend and it was just Hamilton and Laurens.

"Laurens, I am doing everything right, aren't I?"

Laurens smiled, "Yes, you are. You don't have to worry, I'll love you no matter what."

"I just really don't want to screw this up! You're so perfect and I really want to make you happy, I just find it hard in figuring out how."

"Hey, it's okay, you already make me so goddamned happy. I couldn't ask for anyone else to be sitting here with me."

Hamilton smiled softly, "Laurens, you're so sweet. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I promise I won't screw this up."

"I know you won't screw it up, I trust you with my life Hamilton."

Hamilton laughed, "Maybe don't trust me with your life! But okay. Hey, you want to go grab and ice-cream or something?"

"Yeah, I'm up for it!"

Hamilton and Laurens got up to walked around in search for an ice-cream place.

They held hands and Laurens had never felt more happy in his life. His insides were all warm and fuzzy and he felt fulfilled.

He just wished that it could always be like this. Unfortunately, it couldn't.

* * *

Hah I have something planned

Sorry this was a struggle to write

Also I have school tomorrow wish me luck

FUCK THOUGH writing is hard

Lmao ily xoxo