One: Brain and Heart

[Not edited]

it all started pretty lame - our biology teacher decided to change our seats, the math's teacher followed and in both of these classes i had to sit with this boy.

i never really noticed him up until then, even though he belonged in the category of handsome people in my class that i made up in my head. no surprise there though, i have trust issues with boys and a slight fear of them too.

to my luck, the boy was an easy talker and showed initiative in making conversation. small talk later formed into small inside jokes.

a few weeks later, all my class friends started shipping me and him, it was more of an inside joke than a serious matter. but i learned that life likes to fool around and at the beginning of summer i realised another thing to:

i actually may like the boy.

everything in my mind from that point on turned into a huge mess.

that one time he texted me if i'll come to the class party didn't help either.

i hoped the realisation will fade over the summer but everything got worse and when the beginning of a school year came, my mind kept coming back to the thought

"i hope we don't meet, yet i hope that we do."

and despite that anxious feeling in my stomach, i had no choice but to show up at school and start the new year.

my relationship with the bigger part of the class wasn't even close to friends so, i stayed with my so called 'squad' and avoided any encounters possible. however, i continued on stealing small glances around until my eyes detected him.

with friking green-ish hair.

at that moment i realised- i was screwed.

and yes, indeed, i was - still am actually.

good evening, ladies and gentelmen, my name's noah (yes, i'm a female),i hope you'll enjoy the ride through my brain's point of view.

it's gonna be...interessting? so buckle up and get comfortable.

'Girl