Seven: Birthday Party

[Not edited]

new connections always frightened me, but this year i've gotten to grow a linking for them.

this party a friend of mine from school invited me too, sounded promising.

are you ready for one of the stupidiest thoughts i occasionally kept on having until i got to the party.

get ready to groan out loud:

is james going to be here?

and yet again, i had no idea, if i wanted for him to be there or not.

-him being there would mean me trying to fight myself for me to not do something i'll regret later.

-him not being here would mean missing a chance on getting to know more about him.

the first one sounds worse at the moment.

he wasn't there. in fact, i believe he wasn't even invited.

to tell you the truth, after his 'confession' in literature, i started growing more tolerant towards my feelings and got calmer towards the boy himself, i even spare less glances his way than i used to.

#proud

overall, the party was really fun. there were just two guys that i already knew a bit about but i loved hanging out with all of the people in the party.

it was one of these moments where i felt at peace with all the people in the room and the whole night was followed by a cozy athmosphere.

but there happened one monent that i think even now about.

i came to take a drink after finishing my turn in just dance and this one guy, a classmate of mine- augustus said:

"you did amazing there!"

i smiled, thanked him and answered with-

"i really love this game, the last time my friends and i played the free version, we danced all night even though it had just five avialable dances."

since i am a silly person, i felt so proud of that answer, that i took a compliment and didn't make myself seem full of ego.

i am probably stupid, for making this a huge achievement. but i'm glad i did that and nobody will change that.

'Girl