Twenty One: Questions

[Not Edited]

i was walking from school, all of my friends were sick so i had my earphones in and was enjoying the loneliness i favor over a lot of things.

as the music played, my eyes were wandering all over the city but theu stopped on two figures, exiting my school.

it was james...and a girl.

brown locks, a knitted red scarf and a beanie, long legs, skinny- just like a true dancer.

from what i've heard about his partner- she must've been the one.

another girl met them on the way, she hugged the brunette, kissed her cheek and took her hand in hers.

one could say they were a pair but some girls can be this close just because.

my physical contact avoiding ass wouldn't understand.

i put a really sad song on and went on with my way, letting myself linger in that longing feeling a bit longer.

maybe one day, i'll even cry.

as days passed by, it got harder and harder not to get anxious about how i look on days when i know we'll be sitting together, not to think about conversations we could have. avoiding it got close to impossible since we had math four days a week.

sometimes my mind even wondered what would it be like, if we were a couple- would we talk heart to heart a lot? joke most of the time? fight?

"you two look good!" james friend said and pointed at the screen where a photo of him and his partner, in the middle of a dance,  was displayed.

"i suppose so, but she...doesn't like boys." he akwardy laughed at their friends faces.

thanks to his friends being loud- my heart got even more conflicted.

yes, that means he still, supposedly, is free.

but do i even want to try? is it worth it?

'Girl