Chapter #1

"Toby, wake up! You have to get ready for school, dear!"Toby yawned as he slowly sat up and ran his fingers through his messy hair

Toby yawned as he slowly sat up and ran his fingers through his messy hair. His eyes lit up when his door opened and two small children came running in.
"Toby!" they shouted as they climbed onto the teen's bed and wrapped their arms around him.
He grinned down at his two younger siblings.
"Luca, Lucas," he greeted the twins who giggled and hugged him tighter.
He had found out during the first week of living with his mother that she had adopted two children, Luca and Lucas. The five year old twins.
Toby instantly took a liking to them and they took a liking to him as well. They weren't even fazed by the gash on the side of his mouth.
Of course, that eventually healed and you could only see the small scar if you looked close enough.
Toby ruffled the twins brown hair and gently shooed them off of the bed.
"Alright, you two. If you don't wanna see my in my boxers, then you should probably leave now," he warned and the two boys let out squeals and quickly left the room, shutting the door behind them.
Toby chuckled and walked over to closet, pulling out a pair of blue jeans and his hoodie.
He slipped the hoodie on over the black t-shirt he was wearing and quickly pulled his pants on before running out of his room and running downstairs.
"Are you sure you don't want a ride?" Connie asked her son as he walked into the kitchen.
"I'll be fine, mom. Besides, I have to drop the twins off at Carol's place anyway," Toby replied and Connie sighed as she nodded her head.
"Hey, you two better eat or I will drag you out of here before you finish those waffles," the teen mock threatened and laughed when the two smaller brunettes grabbed their plates and disappeared under the dining room table.
Toby munched on a piece of toast and almost choked when he saw that it was 7:40.
"Ya know, I might need that ride," he said as he finished the toast and slipped his black Converse on.
"That's what a thought. Let's go," Connie said with a smile as she grabbed her car keys and Toby chased the twins out from under the table.
The three siblings raced out of the house and piled into Connie's car that had already been started.
Toby slid into the passenger seat and turned around to make funny faces at the twins who loudly laughed at each one.
"Tobias."
"Hey, Tobias! Do you-" Toby shook his head and looked over at his mother who was slid into the driver's seat.
"Did you really just call me that?" he asked and Connie chuckled as she nodded her head.
Toby rolled his eyes and turned back around in his seat to face the road.

________________________________________________

Cecil: I might make some drawings for the twins and put them up on here, but I'm not sure yet.

Toby: I have such adorable siblings :3

Cecil: You're welcome.