Chapter #9

"Adam, get off of me," Toby demanded as he walked around the living room with the blonde's arms slung over his shoulders

"Love meee..." Adam whined and yelped when he was suddenly pulled off of the boy.
"Dude, your man is annoying as hell!" he shouted to Toby who was walking upstairs and ignoring the two males in the living room.
"Listen here, you little punk," Masky growled as he glared at Adam. "I don't want to see you doing shit like that around him ever again, do you hear me? He's mine. If I see that kind of shit again, I'll cut your dick off then gut you like a fish."
Adam quickly nodded his head, fear flashing in his eyes as he tried to get away from the now terrifying man.
Masky let go of the teen and watched as he dived behind the couch, not showing his face again until Toby walked back downstairs.
"Toby will you make us waffles?" Lucas asked as he followed his brother downstairs into the kitchen, Luca trailing behind him.
"You just had food," Toby replied with a small chuckle as he looked down at the younger brunette.
"Pleeeease?" Lucas whined and Toby shook his head.
"Do you know what Mom would do to me if I gave you too much food before lunch? You'd see my head set outside for a Halloween decoration," he said and chuckled when Lucas looked like he was about to freak out over that joke.
"Lucas, I'm kidding. Mom wouldn't do something like that and you know that perfectly well."
The child huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at the floor.
"Hey Adam, why are you hiding behind the couch?" the teen asked when he finally noticed his friend looking over the back of the piece of furniture.
"YOUR STUPID AS-"
"Language."
"You're boyfriend was being a jerk."
Toby chuckled as he walked into the living room and kneeled down in front of the tv.
"You'll get used to it," he said as he popped Secret Window out of the DVD player and put it back in its case.
Adam slowly disappeared behind the couch again and Masky walked over to the couch, grabbing two couch pillows and diving behind the couch as well.
There was a loud scream and Adam came running out from behind the couch, Masky following him and swinging the pillows.
"YOUR BOYFRIEND IS TRYING TO KILL ME!" the blonde shouted as he used Toby as a human shield.
"They're pillows, Adam," Toby replied with a small sigh as he looked over his shoulder at the terrified blonde.
He was about to say something else, but something inside him suddenly felt weird.
The teen quickly ran upstairs to the bathroom where he slammed the door shut and locked it, then fell to his knees and began uncontrollably laughing.
He felt his mind go blank and all he could hear were the voices.

Kill them.

Kill them.

DO IT.

You know you want to.

Come on, just get it over with.

He lifted his hands up and tugged at his hair and shook his head, trying to block out the sounds.
Soon, he began hyperventilating and tears began streaming down his pale cheeks.

Do it.

HE wasn't there for you when you needed him months ago.

"Shut up, it was my decision to leave."

Do you really think he still loves you? After all you've put him through?

"Well-"

What about Jane? He's probably been with her behind your back this whole time.

"No..."

You can't run from reality, Toby.

It catches up to you no matter what.

Come on.

DO. IT.

"NO!" Toby screamed as he tightly put his hands over his ears and curled up into a ball on the bathroom floor.
"I don't want to hurt anybody ever again," he whispered and there was laughter.

You've already hurt the ones you love, you idiot.

Toby sniffled as he slowly stood up, his entire body twitching and the gash dripping blood again.
He slowly walked down the hall and when he reached the top of the staircase, he looked down to see Masky looking up at him.
"Hey Masky," he whispered out as he began to slowly walk down the stairs, his body twitching and his joints cracking. "I'm ready to go home now."
He looked up, a familiar grin on his face and a very familiar gleam in his eyes.

_____________________________________________________

Cecil: Yay! Insane Toby is back!

Toby: THANK FUCKING GOD. I'M BACK TO NORMAL

Adam: ;-;

Masky: Shut up, Blondie.

Adam: I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING.

Toby: No, but you were thinking it.

Cecil: Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'll fix them in the morning. It's seriously 2:09 a.m. here right now and I'm tired as fuck.