Chapter #2

"Now remember, you have my phone number and my work number. Call me if you have trouble with something," Connie said and Toby nodded his head as he hopped out of the car.
"I'll see you two munchkins later," he said as he grinned at the twins who giggled and stuck their tongues out at him.
He waved to them one last time before turning on his heel and walking towards the school building.
"Toby!"
The teen turned back around and grunted when the twins ran into him, almost knocking him over.
They tightly hugged the older boy who chuckled and got down on one knee to tightly hug them back.
"I'll see the two of you after school, alright?" he asked and the two nodded their heads as they let go of their brother to run back to the car.
Toby stood back up and fixed the backpack strap on his shoulder before turning back around and walking towards the building.
"Yo, Rogers!"
Toby looked over to see a black haired boy hauling ass towards him.
"Who are you?" he asked as the boy stopped in front of him, out of breath and panting.
"I'm...Kyle Marsh...Carol White's nephew," the boy replied and Toby softly smiled at him.
"Oh, hi. I think Carol's mentioned you to me a few times," he said and Kyle nodded his head as he let out a quiet chuckle.
"Well, did you get your schedule already? We can see if we have any classes together," he said and Toby nodded his head and pulled the paper out of his pants pocket.
The two teens looked back and forth from their papers before looking at each other and grinning.
"Dude."
"Dude."
"We have the same fucking classes together," Kyle said and the two jumped when they heard the warning bell.
"Come on!" Kyle shouted as he grabbed Toby's hand and pulled him into the school building.
"Wait, I still need to go to my locker!" Toby shouted as he was pulled through crowds of other teens.
"Don't get your panties in a twist, bro. Your locker is right next to mine," Kyle replied with a large grin as he pulled Toby along and pulled him out of the way of one of the jocks.
"That was Jacob Hyles, he's the main jock here. Whatever you do, don't fuck with him," Kyle warned as he pulled the Junior upstairs.
"Look out!" he shouted and pulled Toby to the ground as a stiletto heel went flying over their heads, hitting another girl in the face.
"DUMB BITCH!"
The two boys quickly stood up and began running again.
"That was Amanda Willis, she's the Queen Bee around here. Every girl wants to be her, and every guy wants to fuck her," Kyle explained and Toby yelped when a football went flying by his head.
"Adam! Keep your damn ball under control!" Kyle shouted as he glared at a blonde who sheepishly smiled at the other teen.
"Sorry! Hey new kid, have fun!" the blonde shouted and Toby nervously laughed.
"I'm fucked, aren't I?" he asked and Kyle nodded his head.

___________________________________________________________

Cecil: Boom. Two chapters in one day.

Toby: You're a fucking idiot.

Cecil: Meh. I know.