Chapter #10

Masky's eyes widened as he looked down at the grinning teen

"Toby, what happened to you?" he quickly asked as he grabbed the boy's shoulders and gently shook him.
"What do you mean? I'm back to normal!" Toby excitedly shouted as he threw his arms up and giggled.
"No, Toby. This isn't you," Masky quietly said as he wiped the blood running down Toby's cheek as best as he could.
Toby's grin slowly faltered and he was then looking up at Masky with an almost broken look on his face.
"Help me..." he whimpered in a tiny voice and Masky tightly hugged him while he gestured for Adam to take the twins upstairs.
Once the jock and the twins were gone, Masky pulled back from Toby and pulled him up to the bathroom where he cleaned the gash and tried to calm down the teen's rapid breathing.
"Listen, I do want you back...but not like that. That wasn't you," the young man said as he looked down at Toby who was wiping his tears away and trying to pull his bloody hoodie off.
Masky chuckled and helped the teen remove the article of clothing before leaning down and gently kissing him on his uninjured cheek.
"Is everything okay?" he whispered and Toby nodded his head, sniffling and rubbing at his eyes.
"I'm sorry," he mumbled and the man shook his head.
"There's nothing to be sorry for.  But...you should go see how the twins are doing. I think you might've scared them."
Toby quickly made his way to the twins room and as soon as he stepped in, the two younger boys were clinging to him as if nothing had even happened.
"I'm sorry if I scared the two of you," he apologized as he kneeled down in front of the two children who just hugged him again.
"WHAT ABOUT ME?" Adam shouted and Toby looked up at him.
"Adam, you're almost 18. Stuff like that shouldn't even make you wince," he replied and the blonde pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"Rude...so rude."

...x...x...x...

"GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING DUMBASS BIT-"
Toby quickly hung up and turned his phone off before burying it under a pile of pillows.
"Jackie?"
"Jackie..."
Masky chuckled as he listened to the two teens talk about their friends, Jackie and Kyle who were going to murder them.
"Adam, aren't you captain of the Baseball team?" the young man asked and the blonde nodded his head, giving Masky a questioning look.
"Why the hell are you scared of two other teens?" Masky finished his question and Adam frowned.
"If you knew what they can do, you'd be scared of 'em too," he replied and Toby chuckled as he shook his head and worked on late assignments for school.
"They aren't that scary," he said as he looked up at the blonde from his spot on the floor.
Adam rolled his eyes as he leaned back against the couch and groaned.
"Whatever, it's your funeral," he grumbled and Toby sighed as he put his homework away and stood up to stretch.
He jumped when his phone began going off in his pocket and he quickly pulled it out and answered the call.
"Hello?"
"BITCH, DID YOU HANG UP ON ME? HOW DARE YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"
"You're Jackie."
"WHORE-"
Toby quickly hung up again and shoved the electronic back into his pocket.
"That sounded like a wonderful conversation," Masky sarcastically said and Toby just stuck his tongue out at the man as a reply.

...x...x...x...

"See ya tomorrow!" Toby shouted as Adam jogged down the sidewalk towards his house.
"Can we finally have some alone time now?" Masky asked as he walked up behind Toby and wrapped his arms around the teen's waist.
"Nope. I've still got to watch the twins," Toby replied as he slipped out of the man's arms and walked back into the living room.
Masky mumbled something under his breath before tackling the brunette onto the couch.
Toby gasped as his back hit the couch and he suddenly found himself pinned under Masky's body.
"Come on, get off of me. I have stuff to do," he whined and Masky shook his head.
"Not until we get some alone time," he sternly said and Toby groaned as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.
"Fine. What do you want to do?" he asked as he looked up at the now smirking Proxy.
"Oh, I have an idea~"

______________________________________________________________

Cecil: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Adam: I'M GLAD I LEFT WHEN I DID.

Cecil: Shut it, blondie.

Adam: Call me that one more time and I'll tell everyone that-

*Adam's mouth is suddenly stuffed full of pie*

Toby: HOW?!

Cecil: :3 Author magic.