Chapter #3

As Toby set things up in his locker, Kyle leaned beside him and pointed out other people to him.
"Okay, so that one guy was Adam Lawrence. Simply put; he's cool," he said and Toby nodded his head as he pulled his pencil bag out and sifted through his binders and folders.
"By the way, you should probably get a uniform at some point," Kyle said and Toby sighed as he nodded his head.
"That'll be fun," he grumbled as he shoved his bag into his locker and slammed it shut.
As the two turned around, they were blocked by a pack of jocks.
"Good morning, Jacob, Kevin, and the rest of you," Kyle greeted as he grinned up at them.
"Shut it," Jacob barked and Kyle sidestepped so the he was 'hiding' behind Toby, even though he was a foot taller then the brunette.
Jacob looked down at Toby and chuckled as he leaned down to the teen's height.
"You're the new kid, right?" he asked and Toby hesitantly nodded his head. "Hmph. Junior?"
Toby nodded he head again.
"Well I'm-" "Going to get out of my way."
Jacob looked down and let out a very unmanly scream before running down the hall, his pack following him.
"Jackie!" Kyle exclaimed when he saw the black haired girl standing in front of them.
"Toby, this is my twin sister, Jackie," Kyle said and Jackie held out her hand that Toby shook as he softly smiled at the girl.
"Well, let's go Toby! Lest we be late for class!" Kyle shouted and dragged the boy to their first class.
"I bet I can run faster than you," Toby challenged and Kyle stopped to grin back at the other teen who grinned back and suddenly took off down the hall, hugging his books and binders to his chest as he ran.
"THAT WASN'T FAIR!"
"NEITHER WAS WHAT YOUR MOM CHARGED ME LAST NIGHT!"
"WHY YOU LITTLE-"
Toby slid into the classroom, but quickly regretted it when all eyes were on him.
"TOBY!" Kyle stopped and grinned at his friend before heading to his desk in the back of the class, Jackie walking in and taking her seat soon after.
"You must be the new student, correct? Go ahead and introduce yourself," the teacher said as she warmly smiled at Toby who gulped and turned to face the class.
"I-I'm T-Toby Rogers. There isn't really much to say about me. C-Can I just take a s-seat, p-please?" he asked and the teacher nodded her head, giving the teen and understanding look.
Toby took a seat in the desk between Jackie and Kyle and intently listened to the lesson for the entire class.
"You're so boring," Kyle whispered and Toby looked at him from the corner of his eye.
"You're such a moron. I'm surprised I can't hear what little of a brain you have rattling around in your head," he replied and Jackie snickered.
"Nice one, Rogers. I'm gonna have to tell Adam about that."

____________________________________________________

Cecil: THERE'S THE TOBY THAT WE KNOW AND LOVE

Toby: Oh my god, sHUT UP

Cecil: ehehehehehehehe

Kyle: WE'RE ALL FUCKED