Brunch

Joshes p.o.v

I wake up the next morning confused as to where I am but quickly remember everything that happened and smile widely. I quickly realize that Dylan isn't in my arms so I turn over to cuddle her but instead I get an armful of Tyler Robert Joseph. He rolls over and playfully cuddles into me obviously trying to make me mad.

"Morning daddy." He says in a high pitched girly voice trying not to laugh.he starts laughing and even though is isn't funny at all I start laughing to.

"Where's Dyl at?"I ask as we are both grabbing our phones sitting up. "Oh yeah she couldn't sleep last night so she went and layer on the couch."

"And why are you in here?" He looks over at me. "Because I was trying to piss you off so I came in here last night and layed in between you and ended up just falling asleep."

I laugh a bit 'classic Tyler' I think to myself. I start to worry about Dylan though I know she has nightmares but why wouldn't she just wake me up instead of leaving. I get up and peek my head into the living room area of the suite and see she's sound asleep lookin beautiful. As soon as I see she's ok and cover her back up with a blanket I get back in bed playing on my phone talking to Tyler since it's already 10:30 I see no point in going back to bed.

2 hours later

Dylan's p.o.v

I wake up wrapped in the softest white blanket I've ever felt in my life. I lay there for a minute thinking about last night and smiling to myself. After waking up a bit I stretch and stand up tightening joshes sweatpants that are barely hanging on my hips and fix my sweatshirt. I walk to the room I know me and Josh stayed in last night and crack the door open. I notice they are both awake so I walk in climb in the bed and cuddle against joshes side. He immediately throws his arm around me kissing my forehead. Tyler turns over and hugs me then turns back over getting on his phone.

"Morning beautiful." Josh looks down at me and I blush making him smile his gorgeous squinty eye smile. "Mornin jishy." Tyler starts whining.

"Get a roooooooooom" I laugh. "Tyler this is our roooooooooom." He turn over laying across me and Josh.

"Touché Dyl pickle. What are we doing today." I look at Josh wondering the same thing.

He turns his phone off looking at me and Tyler. "Well me and Dylan are about to get ready so I can take her to brunch, and after that you and me have to go to our sound check. And the. Our show tonight."

Tyler smiles. "Can you bring me back food please." I nod and sit up laying across Josh beside Tyler my head on joshes chest and his head on joshes calf.

Josh starts playing with my hair. "Jishy we need to go ahead and get ready if we are gonna eat." He nods and we all get up Tyler staying in bed and me going into the bathroom to get in the shower.

When I step in the shower Josh knocks on the door askin if he can brush his teeth and stuff while I'm in the shower. Knowing he can't see me I say yeah and he drums along to the songs I have playing while he gets ready and I sing while I shower. Once I'm done he leaves and I get out drying off. Once I'm dry and my hair is up in the towel drying I slip on jeans that are ripped at the knee and a maroon colored shirt. I give Josh the all clear saying he can come back in, and once he does come in he automatically begs me to let him do my hair. I agree and take my long damp blue hair out of the towel. Josh is wearing black skinny jeans and a simple black sweatshirt. He grabs a hairdryer drying my hair which takes 13 minutes for him to get in completely dry. Once he has it dry he does a messy fishtail braid down the right side of my head. When we are both satisfied with my hair he kisses me puts on a SnapBack and grabs my hang walking out of the hotel room. I play with my ring smiling the whole car ride to wherever we are eating.