Fall Away

Dylan's p.o.v

I check my phone as I walk into the smol "bathroom" to get ready. The show starts at 10:20 but we have to be there at 9 and it's only 8:20... Now that I have the time sorted out...finally. I start going through my suitcase looking for something to wear, and I start feeling sick again. I slide down the wall closing my eyes feeling my face flush and my head start pounding again.

"Dyl you ok?" Tyler knocks on the door twice his voice full of concern. "We gotta be there in 6 minutes and it's a 4 minute walk to the venue are you ready?"

"Tyler it's only 8:20 something." There's a pause I hear him check his phone again. "No it's not Dyl, hurry up and get ready please." I check my phone it's 8:54 my jaw drops.

"Yeah tyjo I'll just meet you guys there though." I hear him leave and hear jish saying he's gonna wait for me.

I stay on the ground, but slip on Light jeans a cute crop top tank top and maroon shoes with a cute gold necklace. I pull my self off the floor and find myself out of breathe.

"Hey Josh...babe?" He runs to the bathroom and I slide open the door. He looks me over smiling until he gets to my face and his face drops. "Dylan what's wrong?" I look in the mirror and see my face is completely pale and my eyes are red and watery...I look dead.

"Nothing I just feel really weak and out of breathe can you help me to the venue please." He looks at me still worried. "No Dylan your staying he-"

I cut him off  "Josh don't mess with me just do what I ask please and thank you." He sighs and picks me up as I grab my makeup bag, and starts running to the venue. When we get there I feel a bit better, but hes 7 minutes late and completely out of breathe.

"Josh I'm so sorry." He waves me off catching his breathe walking towards Tyler. I find a bathroom to do my makeup in.

I look in the mirror noticing the color is slowly coming back into My face, and my eyes are only slightly pink and a tad bit watery. I grab a piece of paper towel and wipe my eyes which helped a lot with the watery part. I go through my usual makeup routine finishing it off with winged eyeliner, maroon lipstick, and doing my best smokey eye. I sit on the counter for a second until I feel completely back to normal.

When I walk back out Josh still looks completely worried. I go up behind him jumping on his back and whisper in his ear. "Boo."  He laughs as I jump down and stand in front of him. "You look beautiful as usual Dylan." 

I blush and he hugs me putting his chin on my head. "Do you feel better Dylan?" I nod. "That's good, but if this is happening tomorrow your going to the hospital." I nod again back away as Tyler calls him. I go and sit on his drum stool pulling my phone out taking a pic of my outfit making sure they can see I'm on a stage and joshes drums are in the background. I caption it 'getting ready for the show tonight can't wait to see all your lovely faces!!!#ootd'.  I check the time it's 9:23 Ok so I have a good a,out of time to burn.

I take my shoes off already tired of them, and run over to Tyler jumping on his back. He laughs and jumps off the stage almost dropping me and starts running around the venue. Once he stops I tell him I'm bored so we make our way outside to tons of fans screaming Forest. Somehow no one noticed us coming out so we start singing along with them. There's something going on because they still don't notice us...like how can you not notice Tyler Joseph beautiful voice... I stand on someone's car being careful not to dent it even though I don't have shoes on and weigh like 3 pounds. Finally a guy starts pointing at me and jumping up and down and a few other people start screaming causing everyone to start screaming. A few people start looking around for Josh and Tyler.