AMA's

Dylan's p.o.v

Recently we found out we were invited to the AMA's so we are finally in a new hotel in a new state. Hollywood California. We've been here about two weeks now and it's honestly a lot of fun.

Training wheels starts playing on my phone signaling for me to get up, so I reach over turning my alarm off then checking the time. The light blinds me so I have to squint my eyes and swipe up on my lock screen turning the brightness all the way down. Its 10:03 and I know it sounds stupid to set and alarm for 10 but I really didn't wanna end up sleeping in.

I stood up stretching feeling really sick all the sudden. I ran in to the bathroom my mouth watering and threw up. I threw up for like 5 minutes then pulled myself into the shower. I must've been in the shower and a while because next thing I know Josh walks in.

"You ok Dyl?" I hear him set something on the counter. I turn the shower off already done bathing anyway. He hands me a towel and I wrap myself in it and step out. "I'm fine Josh I just threw up again but I'm fine."

I've been throwing up for the past week or so every morning, and he's pretty worried about it but trying to stay calm. He turns around while I slip a bra and under wear on then turn around looking in the mirror. I look bloated or something it just doesn't look right. I turn to side a see that I have a little bump. Probably just a food baby though.

"Josh look." He turns around his mouth dropping about the same exact thing I'm looking at. "Josh...what if it's...there's no way...I'm not ready for this."

He drops to his knees rubbing and kissing my very smol bump on my stomach. "Dylan am I going to be a dad." I start crying not knowing if I'm upset or happy.

He stands up pulling me into his chest hugging me tight still smiling. I shake my head. "I'm not ready for this Josh...you need to finish your tour with Tyler this is going to slow you guys down...I'm probably not pregnant there's barely anything there it could be a lil food baby from our midnight Tacobell..."

He look at me "whatever you say Mrs.dun just don't worry about it it's all gonna be ok."

I nod hugging him one last time then throw on shorts and a shirt drying my hair while he takes a shower. I start singing while I go through my suitcase for something to wear.

"your little brother never tells you but he loves you so..." That makes me think about Halsey. "Jish is Halsey gonna be there."

"Yeah." I get excited and continue looking for clothes. "Keep singing for me baby."

I blush "help me polarize help me polarize help me down" Josh starts drumming the beat on the counter while brushing his teeth.

We go through the whole song laughing and getting dressed. I walk out to go see Tyler and Ellie which to my surprise are both already up and eating breakfast watching tv.

"Hey guys." I call out loosening the shirt a bit not wanting them to even see a hint of my little bump. Ellie stands up and I gasp running over to her. She must've dyed her hair blue last night and it looks absolutely stunning. I hug her tight.

"Your hair looks awesome." She giggles "thanks babes your lookin pretty good yourself." We both Burst out laughing Tyler ignoring it.

I go and sit by Tyler hugging him "mornin." He nods "is the pole up your ass causing you discomfort Tyler. I'm talking to you answer me." Ellie starts laughing and Tyler kisses the side of my head standing up pushing me off him.