January 17th

Dylans p.o.v

I feel a soft kiss placed on my temple and slowly open my eyes. I throw my arms up wrapping them around him and he pulls me up with him. I burry my face in his chest and he rubs my bulging belly.

We sit like that for a few minutes then I get up going to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I hear a knock on the door as I finish drying my face.  I don't say anything as I set the towel on the counter and the door opens revealing a sleepy shirtless Josh.

He walks up behind me hugging me burying his face in my neck I feel him smiling against me. I smile and look in the mirror realizing how much I actually love Josh and want his child.

I hear him mumble something against my neck, but have no clue what he said.

"What Jish?" He rest his chin on my shoulder looking at me in the mirror smiling. "I need to shower...join me please gorgeous."

I shake my head "if you haven't noticed I'm pregnant with your child and probably should do that with you especially in the shower."

He groans stepping out of his boxers then into the shower. "Don't be like that." I sigh as he closes the curtain.

He groans again and I open the shower curtain a little seeing him standing under the water with his eyes closed pouting.

Smiling I strip down stepping in with him. "Better?" I wrap my arms around him from behind laying my head on his back.

"Much better." I nod as he turns around washing my hair then his. After we bathe and may or may not have had a heated make out session we both step out. I put my hair in a towel and he cracks the door open letting the steam out so we can actually breathe. I hand him a towel then he ties it around his waste brushing his teeth.

"Can I clean up your hair?" He nods brushing his teeth.

"Whatever u want babe." I turn on an electric razor after I brush his hair through a few times. I clean up the hair off his neck then shave the sides making his hair look a lot neater. I turn it off brushing the hair off him then he looks in the mirror turning around kissing me.

"Thank you Dyl." I nod "anything for you jishwa." I say sticking my tongue out then slipping into grey joggers and a loose black shirt.

Josh dries his hair then puts on the same joggers as me and a black sweatshirt. He comes up behind me and begins drying my long hair.

Once he is done he braids it into boxer braids kissing my head and lifting me onto the counter facing him.

He puts his hands on my hips kissing me hard for a few moments. I blush "what was that for?"

He shrugs smiling "sometimes I just can't help it. I need to be with u and I just love you i dunno Dyl" he blushes looking down.

"Hey...lets get married." I say as he cups my cheek in his right hand. "Now. Like today?"

I nod and he shakes his head making me pout like a little kid. "Why not?"

"I want to give you a big wedding fit for a queen...for my queen." I blush.

"Your in a very lovey mood today." He nods "don't complain."

"I'm not complaining." He sighs then laughs.

"What are we doin today?" I shrug plopping onto the bed grabbing my phone.

"It's 12 so we need to decide now if we are doing anything."

"Oooooooooo can we go shopping for the baby?" His face lights up as he ask.

"Sounds good."  I say opening iMessage seeing that I have a text.