Brendon urie!?!

Dylan's p.o.v

I feel someone press there lips against the side of my head and I slowly wake up. I know it's Josh so I don't freak out I just sit up and stretch.

"Morning gorgeous." I blush knowing my breath stinks and my hair looks ratchet. "Mornin."

He smiles and hands me a bag with banana bread in it from Starbucks and a tall Carmel frappe.

I thank him and hug him taking it to the table sitting down across from Ellie who's picking at a muffin and scrolling through her Instagram feed.

"Mornin el." She barely smiles and waves not looking up for her phone. I know she's not a morning person.

I click my phone on checking the time it's 4:45 AM. Ugh.

I look up and call out "Joshua Williams dun why did you wake me up" which earns a chuckle from him and Tyler. I roll my eyes and start eating my banana bread.

Tyler joins us at the table with a coffee as I start to sip on mine.

"Hey Ty what's up." He smiles "are you guys packed yet."

I look at Ellie who shakes her head no so I respond "no."

He raps his knuckles against the table a few times

"Well we gotta go in.." He checks his phone. "Thirty eight minutes. The bus will be waiting at six and is leaving at 6:10 on the dot."

I nod and he stands up carrying his suitcase to the front door and then grabs joshes setting it by his. He sees me look back down at my phone so he comes over and claps a few times by my ear.

"Look alive ladies. Let's go. We got places to be, people to see." He laughs walking away and it took everything I had not to slap him.

I walk up to my room to find a bag for Ellie to use I end up giving her a black adidas duffle bag to use as a suitcase and a Nike string bag for her to use a carry on type bag. I use the same duffle bag because I have two and a Nike string bag but mine is red and hers is blue. I figure since we will only be gone a week the adidas bags will be big enough to hold a few outfits and makeup.

A few minutes into packing we find out my assumption is wrong. We end up putting our makeup in my Nike bag along with brushes and a flat iron. I have to end up borrowing one of joshes Nike bags for our shoes. And we use Ellie's Nike bag for our chargers headphones and her laptop.

Once we have everything sorted out we set our two duffel bags full of clothes and three Nike bags full of makeup, shoes, and electronics by the boys suitcases.

At 5:59 we hear the bus pull up and the boys start loading our bags onto the bus.

Me and Ellie climb onto the bus sitting across from each other. "Should we just leave our onesies on since we are going to be on the road all day."

She nods "yeah that's sounds better than putting on cute clothes and being uncomfortable sitting in here all day." I nod and smile.

"Should I go grab our bags that have makeup and hair stuff in it so we can put some on in case we do have to get out." She laughs "yeah I don't care if my clothes are trash but I need my makeup and hair to be on point."

I laugh as I jog off the bus to get them. I walk around to the back of the bus and find Tyler holding all three Nike bags complaining about how we pack to much.

"Hey I'm right here I heard that." Tyler slowly turns to me blushing and scratches the back of his neck. "I love you Dyl."

I nod "I know you do. Anyways can I have the bag that has our makeup in it."