Gate

The gate in this story is like that but a few feet taller lol
Joshes p.o.v

I make my way to the bathroom in the hotel we are staying in. I look at my self in the mirror for the first time in a week.

I'm dead.

Tear stained cheeks.

Red droopy swollen eyes. 

Dark almost purple looking circles under my eyes.

Blotchy red face from crying so much on the way here.

As much as I want to start crying right here right now I can't. I need to be strong for Dylan.

I need her back.

I turn the water in the sink on and start washing my face to make the blotchiness go away and to hopefully take down the swelling in my eyes. I run my hands through my hair and put on of Dylan's SnapBack back on.  She left her suitcase here when she left so I've maybe kinda been wearing her hats and stuff...what they smell like her...ok that was creepy I'll give you that one...

I grab some of her concealer and put it under my eyes witch really does make a big difference in how dark the circles are. Yes I know how to put on makeup and what goes where...I liked to watch her put her makeup on...after I finish with it I just put sunglasses on.

I make my way out to the living room where Tyler is sitting on the couch already dressed. He has his hair in a quiff with black skinny jeans a black shirt and navy blue vans. I open my suitcase and pull out tan skinny jeans and half white have navy blue shirt. The top half is navy blue with stars the bottom half is some shade of white...I'm sure Dylan would've known exactly what shade and corrected me if I said just white...god I miss her.

Now that I think about it I think it wore this shirt when we recorded stressed out. I wouldn't be surprised if I did. I slip the clothes on and grab my phone seeing it's 12:44. Tyler is still extremely mad at me but I honestly don't care.

"Hey Ty I'm running to grab some more toothpaste and stuff because we are out do you need anything." He ignores me his face still buried in his phone. "Ok...well don't come crying to me when your breath and pits stink." I walk out the door fixing the hat and sunglasses and sliding my phone in my back pocket.

I stop when I get out of the building and look around to see if there is any stores really close by. I look to my left and see a sign for a Publix. I start walking in the direction of the sign and soon enough the doors slide open and I'm hit with the cool air...and a pretty face I haven't seen in so long.

Dylan's p.o.v

I wake up around 8:30 and jump in the shower. I have to work today from 10-4. After I jump out of the shower I wrap my hair up in a towel and put on my nirvana shirt with white jeans.

They expect me to wear black pants and that ratchet green Publix shirt, but no honey I don't care what you want me to wear. And I honestly don't care if I get fired from this gay job.

I put on a little bit of powder and mascara keeping my makeup light . I pull my hair up into a high ponytail and head out the door grabbing my phone on the way.

I still have 20 minutes before my shift starts so I walk to a chick fil a and buy a vanilla milkshake. By the time I get to work I'm done with the milkshake and I have 3 minutes until my shift starts. Good timing.

I throw my cup away put my apron thingy on and clock in. We've been surprisingly busy today. It's mostly been girls wearing twenty one pilots stuff buying glow sticks and gum and poster board with sharpies and things. If I had to guess why I'd say it's because they are having a concert tonight like twenty minutes away from here, but I have no clue because I don't care remember. Around 12:30 it's starts to slow down a bit which is surprising because that's usually when we are the busiest.