POOL TIME

Dylan's p.o.v

The boys don't have anything planned for today so I want to rip my hair out because we are sitting around literally doing nothing. I slam my phone down onto the couch and everyone's head snap up from there phones as I groan trying to get off the couch.

It takes me about three tries and of course no help from my lovely boyfriend but I manage to get up and I storm (wobble) to the room me and Josh are sharing at this sick hotel. I walk over to my suitcase pulling out my bathing suit then walking into the bathroom. I strip out of my shorts and t shirt then replace my underwear and bra with my grey bikini bottom and teal top.

Yes BIKINI i don't care that I'm FLIPPIN 8 MONTHS PREGNANT. I look in the mirror and my stomach looks like if you touch it it will pop. I just shrug not in the mood to care.

I grab a towel and Tyler's white kimono sun glasses slipping on my black flip flops then throw my hair into a bun not bothering to put a shirt on or anything. I slide my sunglasses on then walk past them and out the hotel door not even bothering to grab my phone or tell them where I'm going. I slam the door behind me going to the right walking to the end of the hall and opening the metal black door walking up a flight of stairs to the rooftop pool. It has to be atleast 95 degrees out. No one else is up here so I pick out a chair in a shaded area by the corner of the pool. I set my towel on the chair then walk over to the bar and order a virgin strawberry daiquiri since I can't have alcohol because I'm pregnant. The young brunette working the bar looks at my belly aweing.

"How far along are you?" I put my hand on my belly smiling "8 months." She nods.

"Are you in school?" I ask her just curious. "Yes I'm a sophomore my aunt owns this building so she lets me work here on my own schedule." I nod.

"That's cool. I'm only 20. Here's a piece of advice Hun when you meet someone you love get married and make sure you have a good stable job before ya let him take u to a lake house in the middle of nowhere." She blushes nodding.

"Is it a boy or girl if you don't mind my asking." I shake my head not minding at all. "It's a boy."

"Any names in mind yet." I nod me and Josh Tyler and Ellie sat down the other night writing down a bunch of cute names. Most of them are ones that would have an adorable nickname we ended up agreeing on one last night finally. "Finley. Fin for short. Finley William dun."

She awes but then pauses "dun?" I nod "Josh dun?" I nod again smiling

"I knew I recognized you." She gasped I laugh and take a few pics with her and then she leaves saying her shift is over. I wobble back to my chair after charging the drink to the room and set my drink down on the tiny table.

Deciding I want to tan a little I close the umbrella slide my sunglasses on lay the towel over the chair and lay down feeling the Suns warmth on my face legs and belly.

The baby starts kicking and I groan wanting it out of me. The past two weeks have been absolutely miserable. My feet hurt but if I sit down I struggle to get back up but if I stay standing my feet start killing me again. My huge belly makes it impossible to do anything.

I can't even sleep anymore without the baby kicking me or making me have to pee because of the pressure on my bladder, and I'm constantly hungry. If I lay on my sides the baby complains and laying on my stomach isn't even an option anymore.

Josh has to help me puts my shoes on half the time, and Tyler and Ellie find it hilarious when I grunt every time I sit down or struggle to stand up. I'm ready for my baby to be in my arms and I'm sure Tyler Ellie and Josh are ready for it to be out to. Because they are tired of me complaining and yelling at them plus we are all just really excited.