Chapter 12

The time flies by eerily fast and it's not as exhausting as I thought it would've been. Well not with Aunt Gloria grabbing my butt every time she passes or her cursing in French at workers and customers, I swear this woman is crazy with a tiny but fetish. And I absolutely adore her, she makes things lighter than they actually are with how engaging her aura is. I can see how she captured my simple uncle's heart. But I can't ignore how much I've been checking the time since Steph told me she would be here; it's almost 4 now, where is she?

The same Jake guy from this morning comes in and smiles at me, I return his smile and sit at one of the tables; it's kind of slow today plus my uncle says he's closing soon so I'm just relaxing a bit.
Stephan walks in smiling with James' arms draped around her shoulders and I'm instantly on my feet making my way towards them. That is until I see Matthew strolling behind with the same girl I saw him with when I went to get my hair done. My chest is tightening and my face begins to heat and I hate it, I hate this feeling that I've been running like an escaped prisoner from...I keep running and running because I have escaped and I don't want to be caught but like police forces and judicial systems; they keep chasing me, trying to get me to face my demons. He's beautiful, he's always freaking beautiful! He's wearing a light blue shirt that reaches his wrist and jeans. The blonde I have decided I hate is wearing a red spaghetti top and short shorts, I swear I can see her butt cheeks. She has her hand laced around his biceps and I just want to smudge her stupid red lipstick all over her ridiculously perfect looking eyebrows. Ughhh! I can't believe Steph brought them here.
I glare at her and she just shrugs and hugs me.

"Please don't throw a tantrum, I don't know, I told him we were coming here and he brought her.", she whispers while hugging me.

Ok, it's ok it's not like I own him, I shouldn't be upset. Ha! I'm not upset, I'm completely ok with this.

"Sup Kal, we almost didn't recognize you, I mean your swellings aren't visible at all !", James says a little too excitedly as he hugs me from the side.

"I guess not, maybe it's because of my glasses", I say giving him a little smile.

I lead them to an empty table and Matthew doesn't even say anything to me, he doesn't make eye contact or acknowledges me. Everyone sits all coupled up as I stand over them like a pre school teacher.

"By the way, this is Samantha, she lives in Florida and promises to help us out getting around", that stupid Matthew finally speaks.

More like help him getting around, she waves at me like a fucking retard and I try my best to give her my fakest smile.

"So what would you guys like to have ?"

"Uhmm I don't know, the usual burger and chilly cheese fries", Steph says eyeing James.

He nods and I take note of their orders. I look towards Matthew and whatever the fuck her name is girl, he has his hands over her shoulder and her head is laying on his shoulders as she giggles like the retard she is.

"Samantha and I will settle for a beer ", he says nodding at me in a dismissive manner.
Is he actually serious right now? What kind of game is he playing? I want to snap, but I don't, it's cool. I can play this shitass game of his.
Wait a minute, Samantha. I know that name, he mentioned it already, I swear. I can't remember but I know he mentioned her already.
Steph gives me a sympathetic smile and I just want to tell her I'm ok, I hate when people look at like I'm a cancer patient, I'm fine.
Putting everything aside, I take their orders to them, after all, it is my job.
"Hey I'm sorry but I like my beers warm ", butt cheeks said.

"Uhmm why didn't you say this from before ?"

"Sorry, I forgot."
Seriously? Who drinks beer warm? I'm trying my best not to unscrew her face, but she's really pushing it.
I take her freaking beer and start my way back.