Chapter 16

Explicit adult rated content.
Please see :

Matthew's POV

The door opens and I see Kalie standing outside my apartment. Shit. She's smiling expectantly and it's nice from her usual sarcastic smirk, she looks cute today. Not her usual Kalie look, it's more girly and cheery like. I'm confused as to why she's here considering she rid me off for that Jake dude; and now is really not the time.

"Ka-Kalie, what are you doing here?", I ask nervously.
She's getting suspicious when I start looking behind me and I know this isn't going to go well .

Samantha walks up from behind me wearing my shirt and I know I'm done for.

"Has my pizza arrived Matt?"

She stops the minute she sees Kalie.  I'm panicked and anticipating her to create a scene, but she doesn't she just stands there and stares and I'm really concerned.
This is so wrong . Samantha came over last night because I called her. But it wasn't like that; I needed advice with Kalie and I needed to end things with her but then she ended up sleeping over and I gave her a shirt and oh Jesus this is so wrong.
I shouldn't be feeling this guilt though, I shouldn't feel like I've done something wrong because she kissed the Jake guy in front of me and flaunted with him in my face like it didn't even matter! Like she doesn't care about how I feel like she hasn't even been considering us. And that made me mad. I know I went wrong using Samantha but I was going to apologize but she wiped me off!
She doesn't say anything, she looks at Samantha then at me and it's the first time she leaves herself so vulnerable for me to be able to read the raw emotions in her eyes and I know I've messed up .
She leaves after staring for a while and I chase after her. Of course, I do.

"Kalie!! Wait !! Let me explain .", she starts towards the lift and I run after her trying to catch up with her .
She reaches in and our eyes lock right before the door closes and I bang my first against the doors.

"Fuck!!"

I rush into the apartment and Samantha looks puzzled and she's trying to talk to me and I'm not having it; if she hadn't been here this wouldn't have happened .
I shouldn't be blaming her, but there's truth in that. I put on a random T-shirt and grab my keys and rushing to get to my car . My dad had this send to me as my graduation gift and I'm hoping it gets me to her apartment before she does.
Well it doesn't; when I get into the parking lot her car is parked and I rush to their room to see Stephan and James in the hallway.
She's angry; of course, she's angry.

"Ouchhh!!", I yell as she pinches my forearm.

I look at James for some defense but he just looks away. Coward.

" What the hell is wrong with you ? I told her to give you a chance !!"

"I know, I'm sorry it's not what it-", she holds her hands up silencing me.

"Save it for her, she deserves an explanation ."
I don't need to hear anything else, I nod my head and knock on their door, I want to hold her and tell her how I feel, how wrong she is. I know I told her to think about things but that's taking too long, she obviously isn't that well of a thinker and I figured maybe she made a decision when I saw her kissing Jake, women can be so confusing.
I knock on her door sighing in desperation, I wait for a while before the nab turns. This is the most nonchalant I've seen her since I met her, her eyes are empty -nothing, like I, could read her mind through her eyes at my place now it's just nothing. And I feel that I'm responsible for this; I feel like I destroyed the only hope she had, the only hope I had. But I'm not letting this go especially now I know there's hope. She isn't wearing the same outfit she was when I saw her last; just a simple pajama shorts and a crop top. She begins to shut the door in my face when I place my foot inside to stop it, hell no. She raises her eyebrows defiantly and I know that she won't let her stubbornness have it either and that's ok because I'm willing to put up a hella fight too. She's worth it. I use my foot to push the door open easily and step in, she opens her mouth to start yelling at me but I don't allow that.  My hands curve around the back of her neck and I kiss the life of those beautiful lips. She uses her hands to fight me and she curses into my kisses but that's okay.  Her murmurs and incoherent curses soon turn to soft moans as I slowly and tenderly drag my lips along the succulent skin of her neck, her jawline, her collar bone, her shoulder  and back to her lips. She arches her neck as our lips move in synchronization. Our breathing becomes hastened but I can't stop, I can't. I feel like if I do then I'll have to be sent back into this terrible reality where I fucked up and I can't because she's like a drug; whenever her lips and mines meet it's like two heavy magnets have been collided after being away for so long; the attraction is just too much. She's full-on moaning now and she's pulling my head down with her hands to meet her full and needy lips so I spread her legs and wrap them around my waist pushing her onto the wall. The things I want to do to this girl. The things I would do her just so she would shut up and moan my name so loud even that fucking Jake dude can hear. I coil my hands around her hips and grab her ass and she gasps breaking our heated kiss allowing me to suck further on her neck. God, he's soaking wet I can feel it soaking my jeans. My dick is so fucking hard It's starting to become unbearable. We need to do something about this.  I lift her from the wall and sit on the couch spinning her around that her back is towards my chest . I spread her legs with my thighs and she moans out loud and I could have an orgasm knowing that I'm the one causing these foreign sounds, these beautiful arousing sounds. My large hands grope her breasts and she rests her head on my shoulder which causes her sounds and moans to be magnified .