Chapter 9

Matthew's POV

The place is packed. There are hot chicks and alcohol everywhere. The music is blasting and I don't exactly plan on drinking tonight since I start classes tomorrow but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself. I should've joined a frat instead of an apartment but my mom would kill me. James told me he went to pick up some chick on his way here, seems to finally be interested in someone.

"Yo man where's James ?"

I don't know this guy but I know he's apart of the frat and he seems cool I guess.

"He's not here yet", I shouted over the music. He nodded and went upstairs. I'm starting to feel a little out of place since I don't really know anyone here. I feel a bit on edge but I'm not drinking tonight.
I manage my way through the crowd and sit on the huge cream couch at the back of the room that's filled with red cups and God knows what but It'll have to do. A blonde comes to sit beside me and crosses her legs at the ankle. Her face is piled up with makeup and honestly, it just isn't doing her any justice; her lipstick is smudged, her eyeliner is running and I can't stop staring at her lashes that are clinging to one side of her eyelid. She leans in and uses her elbow to push her cleavage into full view. Her boobs look like their about to spill from her bra any minute.

"Hey I'm Dahliah, why are you over here all by your self?"

Really, she asking the obvious because I want to be alone! I don't want to be rude to her but I honestly don't feel like talking. I know what she wants, it's what most girls want, and for a second I just want to bring her to the bathroom and fuck her brains out just to shut her up but she's really not my type and I'm not in the mood.

"Sitting, what are you doing over here?", I ask looking everywhere but at her.

She giggles lightly and puts her hands on my biceps. What the hell? Is she high? I see her look over the barstool at a dude sitting eyeing us carefully. Is she really trying to use me and make her dickhead of a boyfriend jealous?
I laugh and smile at her coming closer to her, I breathe a little at her neck and whisper,

"I'd advise you to go to your douche of a boyfriend over there", I point to the douchebag who's as red as a damn tomato, and get your hands off me."

I hear her gasp and with that, I take her hands off me and start my way out of this shithole. This party is stupid. I should've never let James convince me to come here , I find all this really exhausting and I'd rather be home listening to my own music and getting wasted on my own. I'm getting out. I'm on my way climbing through the crowd, literally climbing there are girls grabbing onto my clothes and grinding on me in their drunken state. I see James on my way with two cups in his hands. I thought he was just bringing one girl? Well, it seems he's hit the jackpot, I walk swiftly trying to catch on to him before he gets far. I consider calling after when I realized that would be a waste, I can barely hear my thoughts with this loud music and people screaming at the top of their lungs for no reason. Soon enough I catch on to him with his back turned I see him hand the cups he had to two girls in front. I come closer then I saw her. The girl I met at the coffee shop, Kalie I think, she looks different, she looks hot! She's wearing a white crop top with something written on it,I can't really make out, a tight high waist shorts that hugged her ass and her hair is straight. She's gorgeous. I was expecting to see her soon since she told me she's going to Florida States but I wasn't expecting to see her at a frat party. She must be with that redhead that James brought here as a friend. She looks like she's having fun, she swinging her hips and laughing. I laugh a little watching her laugh. She loses her balance and starts falling, I'm surprised actually, with how packed this place is I wouldn't expect that some could find space on the floor. I quickly use my hands to grab her preventing her from falling. She looks at me with realization then squeak. She starts beating violently at my chest with her tiny hands.