Chapter 7

I wake up with an unforgettable pounding headache. My hair is tangled and it masks my face a little from the rays of light I feel, my throat is hoarse and it feels like a dessert inside. I'm definitely having a hangover. I brush my hair from my face to see a glass of water on the coffee table next to bed I slept it with a sign marked "drink me". I quickly oblige and drink the water in a gulp which soothes my dry throat. There are so many questions in my head right now it's perplexing. Where am I? I know this is definitely not my room. What time is it? Where's Stephan ? I don't quite remember anything except that we went to frat party to celebrate with Steph. I rub my temples dismissing those thoughts, I can't remember and the only thing I can think about right now is the soft sheets awaiting me and the pounding in my head that needs to be seized. So I slowly rest my head back on the pillows and close my eyes falling asleep almost instantly.

.....~~......

I wake up twirling on the bed, yarning from my tiredness, my headache isn't there anymore but my eyes feel oddly weird and they burn a little. I squint my eyes open to see someone standing at the door. Is that ... Matthew? He looks rigid like he's afraid or something and he's looking at me like I'm about to explode. My eyes feel weird, why? I use my arms to rub them. Omg. My eyes are swollen!!! It's my allergies but I didn't take anything !!! Omg. I look at Matthew who is now sitting on the bed near me eyeing me carefully.

"What happened to my eyes? Why am I here? Did you drug me or something ? "

He shook his head and sighed.

"Uhmm I'm not sure kalie, you had a hangover and I gave you some aspirin with your water. Then I found you like "
Omg omg omg. This can't be happening to me. Fuck!!!!! I have school today !!! Omg I can't miss my first day of college , my mom will kill me and bury me alive. Omg omg.

"Kalie?"

"I'm allergic to aspirin!!!! How could you put aspirin in water without asking me? Today is my first day of college and I can't miss it!! Where is Stephan?

"How would I know that, I was just trying to help you,and you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you, and Stephan is in the other room with James "
Oh my god, I don't have time for this. Where's my phone, what time is it? I need to get Steph and leave so we can make it in time to register in our first class which starts at 8am. I should've never let her convinced me to come to this stupid frat party.I shove pass him trying to find my phone. He grabs me by the arm and spins me around. Is this guy serious right now? I'm so so pissed and panicked right now my vision is getting blurry. Or maybe it's because my freaking eyes are swollen !!!!

"Kalie it's after 3 in the afternoon, all classes are finished.You can't go anywhere your eyes are the size if a gulf ball "
What . I don't believe. I grab my hand from his grip and make my way to the door.

"Kalie!!, wait "
His long legs carries him before me and he holds on to my shoulders.I start crying . My eyes are burning.

"Would you leave me alone !!!! This is all your fault!! Where is Stephan? Why didn't anyone wake me up?"

"What? How is this my fault I couldn't have known you were allergic to aspirin!! And why would I be lying kalie? I'm sorry that you missed your first day but we all missed our first day too, I did to look after you and so did Steph !"

What? Why? By now I'm a sobbing mess. I don't know why I'm crying really, it could be that my eyes are burning, that I missed my first day of college and so did my best friend, or that I recklessly got drunk the night before and now I'm with this guy in front of me telling me what to do and holding on to my shoulders . I shove at his hard unresponsive chest throwing consecutive punches and slaps at him, hoping he goes away and leaves me.